Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just coming up for air - what a night! ⚒
Half of the Italian double completed… over to you my City sisters! Pulling for you Saturday night!
Congratulations, you won a trophy sooner than spurs…😭😂 I hate west ham but do love the people on this thread whatever team we all support (most of you actually)

On holiday again drinking guys…. And this is the PERFECT time to tell you all I did renew the spurs season ticket. I’d say don’t kill me but i’ll be the only one regretting the decision next season. 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Congratulations, you won a trophy sooner than spurs…😭😂 I hate west ham but do love the people on this thread whatever team we all support (most of you actually)

On holiday again drinking guys…. And this is the PERFECT time to tell you all I did renew the spurs season ticket. I’d say don’t kill me but i’ll be the only one regretting the decision next season. 🫣
You’ll be in good hands with big Ange!

Reactions: 9
Popbitch
Finally there seems to be some movement on the Man Utd ownership saga, with reports that the Qataris have set a deadline of Friday to force the pace. One confirmed bidder for the club is Sir Jim Ratcliffe, current owner of OGC Nice in the French Ligue 1. Ratcliffe bought Nice in 2019 saying they would now be able to challenge PSG for supremacy, but that hasn't quite gone to plan.

Transfer policy for the past season at Nice has centred around purchasing some old Premier League stars: Kasper Schmeichel, Aaron Ramsey and Ross Barkley. Insiders at Nice say this wasn't a policy built on scouting or data, but because Sir Jim bought the club to enjoy being the owner. To become part of the scenery. To be a guy who can pop into the dressing room and chat with players after games, etc.

And because he doesn't speak any French, they had to buy in some well-known English players so he had someone he could talk to.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Popbitch
Finally there seems to be some movement on the Man Utd ownership saga, with reports that the Qataris have set a deadline of Friday to force the pace. One confirmed bidder for the club is Sir Jim Ratcliffe, current owner of OGC Nice in the French Ligue 1. Ratcliffe bought Nice in 2019 saying they would now be able to challenge PSG for supremacy, but that hasn't quite gone to plan.

Transfer policy for the past season at Nice has centred around purchasing some old Premier League stars: Kasper Schmeichel, Aaron Ramsey and Ross Barkley. Insiders at Nice say this wasn't a policy built on scouting or data, but because Sir Jim bought the club to enjoy being the owner. To become part of the scenery. To be a guy who can pop into the dressing room and chat with players after games, etc.

And because he doesn't speak any French, they had to buy in some well-known English players so he had someone he could talk to.
I read as well because sjr owns nice and if he gets united that means we both or just one can't remember will be kicked out of Europe because of him owning 2 clubs. And because his isn't a full sale the other shareholders can sue him but also the glazers because of it.
That's why I've never fully believed sjr will get ownership just because of the other shareholder and him owning nice. Just seem.glazers using him to push Qatar for a bigger bid

Reactions: 7
Popbitch

This is absolute rubbish. From following other sports SJR is heavily involved with all his teams as he knows how good it is for his pr but he also just loves sport. He loves being innovative within science and sport. Look at what he’s done with sailing. If he bought it to enjoy he’d be doing a Todd and standing from the balcony at every match

Reactions: 5
This is absolute rubbish. From following other sports SJR is heavily involved with all his teams as he knows how good it is for his pr but he also just loves sport. He loves being innovative within science and sport. Look at what he’s done with sailing. If he bought it to enjoy he’d be doing a Todd and standing from the balcony at every match
😭 I was enjoying that story. 1 thing I've found though its hard to know whats true or not as so many of the Qatar In fans are chatting so much tit

Reactions: 4
😭 I was enjoying that story. 1 thing I've found though its hard to know whats true or not as so many of the Qatar In fans are chatting so much tit
Everything is a pr from everyone involved. Like no one had a clue what is actually going on. Irs why I laugh at all the stories because it just seems there doing every story to say look we got it right forgetting all the other stories they got wrong.

I'm hoping Qatar did say about Friday and if not there out.

He may pollute the earth but I feel like jim could be good for united (and that’s coming as a city fan with united loving family). He loves heavily investing in communities around his teams, so I could see united becoming like old times were all the academy players and are amazing. Nice just probably wasn’t the best foundations for him

Reactions: 8
someone has just found a private plane from Qatar to London for tonight 👀👀👀. I mean I can dream right

Reactions: 1
Saw this football manager screen shot on a tiktok and if this comes true, you can expect to see me on the news as “Woman ends up in France after massive night out”

17-0 😭🤣
Not related, really, but this does remind me that my cousin's Sunday League team once won a game 14-5.

• Wow
I had a dream last night that city lost the CL final on pens, with Stones missing the decisive penalty 😐 It was Brighton they were playing, and it ended with me lying on the pitch holding hands with Walker trying to comfort him? So apologies to the city gals on the thread for what I may have accidentally just manifested!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
first time I’ve seen a footballer or anyone I think wear a neck tie to the beach 🤣

Looks like she’s on holiday with her gay hairdresser

I had a dream last night that city lost the CL final on pens, with Stones missing the decisive penalty 😐 It was Brighton they were playing, and it ended with me lying on the pitch holding hands with Walker trying to comfort him? So apologies to the city gals on the thread for what I may have accidentally just manifested!
I hope you have a dream about a crocodile being in your room tonight

• Haha
Dreaming of Brighton and comforting Kyle Walker? Are you Lauryn Goodman 😩😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.