Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
playoff final 2-2 oh i'm glad i'm not a Notts County fan this & the Semi yikes
---
Just realized Harry Maguires Brother is playing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
County did it jeez they didnt like to make it easy for their fans lol

Reactions: 2
I am glad that the final was Notts County vs Chesterfield because if it had been Boreham Wood vs Bromley final then my club Port Vale would not have the proud record of beating all of the 91 teams in a competitive league fixture as to date we are still the only club to have done this.

Reactions: 4
I dont mind Poch depends on of Toddy boy starts backing off as could implode fast

Reactions: 8
Wout decided as he's not helping with goals, he'd volunteer for SOTM

• Heart
Wout decided as he's not helping with goals, he'd volunteer for SOTM
Not going to lieโ€ฆhe is pretty hot ๐Ÿ‘€. Shame about the score for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ but he is fit ๐Ÿคฃ

(Wordzalad thinks another lanky fair haired man is hotโ€ฆI am predictable lmao).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<​
Who's asking what this week?​

Which huge international striker has been linked with a move away from his current club this summer but is fighting to stay put? Yes, he's having a pretty good season, but his love for the club runs deeper than that. He's secretly dating one of the club management.​
Late to the party but sure there was rumours of Messi cheating on his wife with psg staff a few months back, positive it was spoken about on this thread?

Late to the party but sure there was rumours of Messi cheating on his wife with psg staff a few months back, positive it was spoken about on this thread?
I think the rumour was his wife was with one of the staff not Leo. He def doesnโ€™t love the club haha.

would be amazing if the staff member she was into was poch son tho.

Reactions: 5
This leeds-newcastle game is nuts
Obviously it's 90 mins but I do think we (Leeds) would have beat Newcastle if we'd scored the pen. I've never criticised Bamford as I sympathised with his injuries and respected his previous contributions, but he nailed our coffin shut with that pen. It was selfish when we have a capable, confident and more prolific scorer on the pitch in Rodrigo. What a shame. If Rodri took that pen, we'd be looking at beating West Ham to stay up, but now we're almost definitely going down. Everyone in the ground would have backed Bamford to miss it 99 times out of a hundred.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How the hell did that Palace player not get sent off for punching Bournemouth player Lerma in the face? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am stunned. Poor bloke ended up a broken nose.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.