Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs!!! Least someone screenshotted it

View attachment 2162323
this doesn’t shock me at all and is so common at these charity events. I’ve been at charity events which footballers are ambassadors for and they haven’t turned up, I’ve been at events where they’ve bought tables and now even shown up. Don’t know why they don’t just give a big donation and let someone else buy the table? But then their names wouldn’t be plastered all over it

Reactions: 16
I can’t stand Harry Maguire one of the most arrogant people walking this earth, thinks he’s a world class footballer when he’s fuckin crap.

His whole family are like that, if you’ve never come across them in a restaurant your lucky, the lot of them are so obnoxious and think they are like some mafia, bunch of funny shaped head dickheads.

Reactions: 31
It's been an interesting UCL, Napoli ran out of gas but they did enough to win Serie A. Inter saving their best stuff for the Champions League, Chelsea doing well.

Still think Real Madrid will win this. drawing 1-1 with Man City wont make a difference. I suppose i will be wrong come Tuesday Night

Reactions: 7
Funny shaped head dickheads I still piss myself at him being called Slabhead!

He is an arrogant knob and his cling on family. Hope he gets sold this summer

Reactions: 15
Was the rest of the England team/Man Utd team busy? Imagine thinking and being like ooh an England international… is it Kane? Maybe Saka, he’s a good lad… and it says it’s a Man Utd player… oh maybe it’s Rashford, he’s a lovely guy… and then Maguire turns up with his funko pop head.

Reactions: 22
Generally footballers don't care about Fans etc. It was good seeing Declan Rice with the young fan but that shouldn't be a stand out moment really

Reactions: 18
Funny shaped head dickheads I still piss myself at him being called Slabhead!

He is an arrogant knob and his cling on family. Hope he gets sold this summer
I honestly don’t know how your fans don’t physically remove him from your club he’s abysmal.

I saw Daisy in Nando’s a few months ago swinging a white Jacquemus bag like it was a Birkin. I feel sorry for the mother giving birth to all them big heads she must have needed hundreds of stitches

Reactions: 27
Couldn’t agree more!!! His whole wider family are awful. I’ve never met such entitled people

Reactions: 9
Alessia Russo also on their table according to Ferns story. Looks like they all just upped and left after presenting their awards

Reactions: 14
Other players have to think he’s a knob. The only person that likes him must be Southgate

Reactions: 16
Other players have to think he’s a knob. The only person that likes him must be Southgate
Have you seen the video of Antony after he scored and Maguire came over to him to congratulate him? If looks could kill

Wish my brother was good at football so I could be a lady of leisure.
You mean a lady working for a business that’s only client is her brother and somehow soccer aid
Oh and have a failed lip blush business where you did it once on all your favourite wags then gave up
I suppose going on holiday every few weeks must be tiring

Reactions: 19
Well said Harry & Alessia( if she was on the table) it makes sense they'd leave earlyish as they've games including a Cup Final this Weekend.
But for the entire table to leave just seems so disrespectful

Reactions: 12
Do you reckon she goes places and people are disappointed when she says it’s Maguire

“My brother Harry plays for England”
“Kane? Oh…Maguire…that’s… nice”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.