Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if theirs any gossip on Sancho other than he’s really really private, he’s been wearing a ring on his wedding finger, he’s definitely not married so I can only assume he’s in a serious relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not sure if theirs any gossip on Sancho other than he’s really really private, he’s been wearing a ring on his wedding finger, he’s definitely not married so I can only assume he’s in a serious relationship.
When the Bundesliga first returned from the covid break there were a few articles talking about a rumour that the players would be banned from having sex and some of them said he was in a relationship.

Reactions: 4
When the Bundesliga first returned from the covid break there were a few articles talking about a rumour that the players would be banned from having sex and some of them said he was in a relationship.
Maybe the girl that he went Ibiza with was his girlfriend or sister . But damn he has soo many ig thots

It could be her I thought she looked older than him, I’m not sure if it’s one of his sister though, I think if he comes to the premier league his life will be more zoomed in on by the press, where as in Germany the press don’t seem to be as bad or invasive.

Reactions: 4
It could be her I thought she looked older than him, I’m not sure if it’s one of his sister though, I think if he comes to the premier league his life will be more zoomed in on by the press, where as in Germany the press don’t seem to be as bad or invasive.
Naa I actually think it was one of his sisters and ye she loooked too old , and I actually think if he was in a serious relationship he wouldn't be following these ig girls even dream , I think he is actually respectful ,he don't treat girls bad . His hoeing cus his young but relationship I don't think so

Reactions: 1
I completely get what your saying but just cause he might like a little Instagram pree doesn’t mean anything really, it’s just Instagram. I think he’s got a girlfriend why else would he be wearing a ring on that finger? The man is so private he’s probably feels he’s protecting the relationship by keeping on the down low.

Attachments

I completely get what your saying but just cause he might like a little Instagram pree doesn’t mean anything really, it’s just Instagram. I think he’s got a girlfriend why else would he be wearing a ring on that finger? The man is so private he’s probably feels he’s protecting the relationship by keeping on the down low.
I don't think it means anything , I know bare people that had rings even on their wedding finger thinking they look coool . And I've heard so much abou him from that yasmin girl , dream doll , alicia cilia maya Mills apparently his fucked so many

New article in mail showing Annie Kilner with her huge engagement ring on. Wow she’s rough as toast.

He’s only young so he’s going to isn’t he. Them girls are tacky not got anything wifey about them

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.