Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do I do a screenshot on here? To show you?
In the box where it gives you the fonts and where you right your reply, click on the image icon left to the smiley face and press click here then you should be able to upload a photo / screenshot if that makes sense?

did that do it?

Oh bother me I can’t do it. Well anyway it shows a 7 which is demarai greys number
Oh god not her again! I’m still waiting to see what legal action she took last time she sold a story on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trent Alexander Arnold, I've often wondered... All very quiet other than the pregnant girl thing

Reactions: 2
😱 we gonna assume the baby on her IG today is grays?
wonder if he cheated on his misses within her ?
I didn’t see one today what was it? I remember him posting a long dark brown haired girl on his Instagram last year. Could be her? He posted a dark haired girl a few times and on private jets/holidays

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see one today what was it? I remember him posting a long dark brown haired girl on his Instagram last year. Could be her? He posted a dark haired girl a few times and on private jets/holidays
She’s deleted it now but it was a baby boy. She said she gave birth 7 months ago and something about she was going to be a role model even if his father wasn’t.
It defo wasn’t the kid he usually takes pictures with.

She’s deleted it now but it was a baby boy. She said she gave birth 7 months ago and something about she was going to be a role model even if his father wasn’t.
It defo wasn’t the kid he usually takes pictures with.
probably be the new one not his other one? She looks like the girl he was posting. No idea but if he cheated I want the tea on what the other blonde girl has said ☕

It hasn’t came out he is the father publicly yet has it?

probably be the new one not his other one? She looks like the girl he was posting. No idea but if he cheated I want the tea on what the other blonde girl has said ☕

It hasn’t came out he is the father publicly yet has it?
No the only person I recognise who followers her is Jeffery schlup. He hasn’t come out as the dad but I think it’s his tbh.
I used to see him and the blonde girl in Nando’s Dudley all the time 😂🙈 could never park is stupid Range Rover between the lines

• Haha
You think it’s Jefferies?
I saw a few follow her, Jamal Blackman, Tyler Roberts also

she posted and deleted something the other day about don’t pretend I don’t let you see him when you only care For your image

I’m not the best at technology and when I went back to screenshot it was gone I wonder why it hasn’t come Out if she is posting openly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.