Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact they were on their first call up makes it easier for Southgate to drop them.
Be a much tougher situation if it'd been a more expierenced player who starts for them often.

Reactions: 2
The fact they were on their first call up makes it easier for Southgate to drop them.
Be a much tougher situation if it'd been a more expierenced player who starts for them often.
Through not helped by the fact not all his favourites get regular playing time.

I think he was already on thin ice with the media and public alike when he failed to include Grealish initially

Reactions: 2
Wow!!! How did that not make the news?
Injunction? Lack of direct evidence - the police would not confirm such a story unless it went to court.

Is it or me or does Kieran Tripper look too skinny and a bit ill .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Cardiff City player Mendez-Laing has had his contract terminated and deleted his social media, wonder what he’s done? Must be serious because the clubs statement was very brief.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Cardiff City player Mendez-Laing has had his contract terminated and deleted his social media, wonder what he’s done? Must be serious because the clubs statement was very brief.

Drugs or something criminally sexual.
Doubt anything covid related - it sounds like he was suspended a few weeks ago before being sacked.

On the Daily Mail comments people are saying everyone at Cardif has been gaged (And Man City and Man U should do the same for Foden and Greenwood.)

Reactions: 4
Given the Mendez looks very photoshopped in, I'm guessing probably not true.

Is this real? It looks like Mendez name has been entered over top of someone else’s? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also surely there was no pre season in America?
As I keep saying I came across the article and posted it here. I did say I couldn’t vouch for its veracity. Obvs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.