Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it was really unnecessary and very unfair. But yes, C got a degree, runs her own business, looks fab and is a great mum. The wag life isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be and sometimes you have to leave that crap behind you in order to grow as a person.

Reactions: 3
All the wags are breaking distancing rules frequently.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. All it would take is Andy Halls, who wrote all the Rooney articles and was one of the few unverified IG accounts Vardy followed, to come out and say Vardy wasn't his source. Unless they are waiting for him to say it in court.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. All it would take is Andy Halls, who wrote all the Rooney articles and was one of the few unverified IG accounts Vardy followed, to come out and say Vardy wasn't his source. Unless they are waiting for him to say it in court.
Through if he does I think he then loses the right to not name his sources in court.

I didn’t know about this so I’ve just been for a nosey on her Twitter. What a beautiful girl, how shit she was cheated on then had it rubbed in her face by that witch BV. Noticed these tweets which I thought was funny. Good on her digging her out. She’s a nasty piece of work

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So I have some gossip (sort of) about the girl in Maddison’s Instagram story. The girl is Nicole Hagan and she models for the likes of boohoo etc. She’s from my home town and is a stunning girl although I have heard many rumours about her. Her ex boyfriend was the reason she got into modelling as he signed her up for a competition to become a model without her knowing I believe. Although, there are rumours that when she became well known she cheated on him with many people, one of them being Michael from love island. I know many people who know her and they don’t have a good opinion on her, apparently she’s arrogant and thinks she’s a proper celeb!

Olvia Naylor has suprisingly mentioned John Stones on her insta story - I havent noticed her do so before.

Reactions: 3
Are they a thing?

Olvia Naylor has suprisingly mentioned John Stones on her insta story - I havent noticed her do so before.
I'm actually surprised she did

Are they a thing?

I'm actually surprised she did
It is not even a leaving man city message - (In fact it sounds more like he might as a shock not be leaving by looking forward to his future there through he might only be thinking of the CL.)

Last edited:
It is not even a leaving man city message - (In fact it sounds more like he might as a shock not be leaving by looking forward to his future there through he might only be thinking of the CL.)
Yeah I am surprised by his post because I haven't see any news about him being offered a new contract

Bet Dawn’s buzzing her cash strapped tits off that Taylor has ‘bagged‘ herself a baller... 6 months (if that) tops before she’s passed around to yet ANOTHER player

Why has she gone private and deleted a load of posts... she legit thinks shes a wag now, LOL

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Kate wright doesn’t have a lavish life style. She goes on holidays paid for by the football escape holiday people rio works for. She didn’t even get a honey moon or any gifts for her birthday... She brought her own flower bouquet and made rio take a picture with it lol... all smokes and mirrors - he blames growing up poor on his tight ways... she has used her magazine money to cover the last few!!!?!!

If you know rio, you’ll know HOW TIGHT AND SELFISH HE IS. It’s HIS money.

Dawn will be so proud . They just need a baby next. I'm sure he is still married.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.