Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is

It is poor Louise BUT what Louise is now doing to her boys is selfish AF, she is over 45 which is a mature woman and her boys have ‘begged’ her not to pose in scantily clad clothing in the papers etc, and she said ‘why should she’, erm because your embarrassing the duck out of your boys who have to go to school knowing their mates may have seen her writhing about like some hot 21 year old! So selfish.

Jamie May have been all about himself or very controlling, but that’s not the boys’ fault and they’re getting the brunt of it. Louise isn’t ugly by any stretch by she is just average looking and her body needs lots of work done in terms of fitness, if your gonna pose like her in papers then at least you should look good doing it, why can’t she just accept that her fame days are over now, she must have cash so why bother? she thinks she is a bigger star than she is, just duck off!

If you read ib

If you read over it again then she says she did go to the police then said she didn’t, this is why I think it’s BS

If you read ib

If you read over it again then she says she did go to the police then said she didn’t, this is why I think it’s BS
It could be a false but none of us know that, the 'victim' didnt say they went to the Police & change their story.
It was the person who posted the story here, So I dont think we can use that as a reason its false.

Probably way off but when I thought of England’s gave footballer, I automatically thought of David Beckham? Like I say, probably way off.

The Vardy’s live in the next village to me, Jamie doesn’t have the balls to cheat on Becky even if he wanted to. She‘d cut his little general right off if she ever found out. Having said that though his dip in form and injury was around 6 months ago... we all blamed the birth of his daughter but maybe Bex found something out and went for him 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ferdinand and Kate need their own damn thread. Drama drama drama lol

He has a fiance and kids as well hmm idk tbh
Ferdinand has a mercedes..... as well as the range and AM. I know people who have been in them. With him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
These footballers and WAGs threads have reminded me of when I used to listen to Danny Baker and Danny Kelly in the late 90s.

A barmaid from Leicester City called in on a regular basis and would talk about her encounters with various players and managers in the Premiership at the time. This was in the early years of the internet and pre-social media but was such good listening.

Robbie Savage was involved. You can actually listen to the original calls here:

These attachments are someone's (very good) attempt to cover it all and who each footballer was.

Probably the first footballer scandal in the age of the internet. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Might be way off here but.....I reckon it’s Ferdinand. Read the Kate and Rio thread I was gobsmacked! Not just a serial womaniser but seemingly a sex addict, possibly violent towards women, certainly massively disrespectful, loads of injunctions/previous legal battles. Filmed himself having sex with a girl and others years ago, deffo passed one of his affairs around other footballers.... Now, I know she said footballer BUT I still think of him as a footballer. I would never say he’s a pundit or anything. Like I’d say Steven Gerrard is a footballer, not pundit or manager. They film punditry at grounds so he would be up and down to premier league clubs all over, and further more he was engaged at that time, not married. Also, he is on a lot at the moment thanks to his St Widow of Widowtown image despite his appalling treatment of his wife. TV shows, documentaries, insta posts, punditry. I couldn’t say he’s anyone’s fave football player though. His mouth alone knocks me sick never mind the fact he’s an absolute twit...
Not possibly violent... read about him. I read he was cautioned for spitting in a girls face when she told him to leave her alone, pushed girls around in the ladies and kicked an a elderly woman!! Guardian did the article!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not possibly violent... read about him. I read he was cautioned for spitting in a girls face when she told him to leave her alone, pushed girls around in the ladies and kicked an a elderly woman!! Guardian did the article!
Christ that’s awful. To be fair I put possibly because I didn’t know the details, that’s horrendous how is he still in work, never mind all this St Rio tit on reality TV. Sickening!

Reactions: 1
It is

It is poor Louise BUT what Louise is now doing to her boys is selfish AF, she is over 45 which is a mature woman and her boys have ‘begged’ her not to pose in scantily clad clothing in the papers etc, and she said ‘why should she’, erm because your embarrassing the duck out of your boys who have to go to school knowing their mates may have seen her writhing about like some hot 21 year old! So selfish.

Jamie May have been all about himself or very controlling, but that’s not the boys’ fault and they’re getting the brunt of it. Louise isn’t ugly by any stretch by she is just average looking and her body needs lots of work done in terms of fitness, if your gonna pose like her in papers then at least you should look good doing it, why can’t she just accept that her fame days are over now, she must have cash so why bother? she thinks she is a bigger star than she is, just duck off!

If you read ib

If you read ib

Oh my gosh you must look like a supermodel because that girl is stunning looking and has an amazing figure. I'm all about the gossip but that had jealous AF written all over it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my gosh you must look like a supermodel because that girl is stunning looking and has an amazing figure. I'm all about the gossip but that had jealous AF written all over it
Oh for Fucksake there are literally 100 women better looking and with better figures than Louise that I like! Why do women always blame it on jealousy when one woman says something about another?

For the record I look nothing like a supermodel but my figure is better than hers.

Reactions: 5
Was Googling Ferdinand and figured I'd post this here as a number of footballers mentioned:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh for Fucksake there are literally 100 women better looking and with better figures than Louise that I like! Why do women always blame it on jealousy when one woman says something about another?

For the record I look nothing like a supermodel but my figure is better than hers.
Heard that her eldest cannot stand these types of photo shoots, must be hard for a 15yr old boy 🤦‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
These footballers and WAGs threads have reminded me of when I used to listen to Danny Baker and Danny Kelly in the late 90s.

A barmaid from Leicester City called in on a regular basis and would talk about her encounters with various players and managers in the Premiership at the time. This was in the early years of the internet and pre-social media but was such good listening.

Robbie Savage was involved. You can actually listen to the original calls here:

These attachments are someone's (very good) attempt to cover it all and who each footballer was.

Probably the first footballer scandal in the age of the internet. Enjoy.
This is great! Leicester City is my club and i can confirm Brian Little and Steve Walsh were absolute swines for the ladies back in the day. I still see Walshie at the KP from time to time and he’s still exactly the same.

I guess your name suits you so. You said: is just average looking and her body needs lots of work done in terms of fitness, if your gonna pose like her in papers then at least you should look good doing it.

Therefore implying you dont think she looks good. And needs lots of work. I think there's lots of us that would love to look like her. Regardless how we feel about any photo shoots etc but saying someone needs work and is average reeks of jealousy to me. And nothing you say changes how it comes across. plus would you walk up to someone on the street and say those things??

Reactions: 9
This is great! Leicester City is my club and i can confirm Brian Little and Steve Walsh were absolute swines for the ladies back in the day. I still see Walshie at the KP from time to time and he’s still exactly the same.
Sadly he does not look the same 😂😂😂 he was sex on a stick in his day, he is unrecognisable now😱

• Haha
Anyone else noticed Billi Mucklow breaking the social distancing/lockdown rules by visiting family and friends this weekend? So blatant too posting pics all over her insta 🤬

Exactly
Heard that her eldest cannot stand these types of photo shoots, must be hard for a 15yr old boy 🤦‍♀️.
Yes I know and this is exactly the type of thing that he will get a hard time at school for, I imagine many boys will also say things like “I would shag your mum” because teenage boys say things like this!🙄

To the poster that said would I walk up to people on the street and say these things, well no but this is a GOSSIP SITE which means bitching. How ducking boring would it be if we were all nice on a GOSSIP SITE?! Are all your posts nice?!

J Lo is 10 times hotter than her and has posey pics yet I’m not jealous of her, I’m not jealous of any celebs whatsoever, I’m not a silly little girl and after the job I was in for years then I was surrounded by attractive women, beautiful women, sexy women, and wasn’t jealous of them, and she is embarrassing her sons by doing these things and yet doesn’t GAF.

It scream mid life crisis and she is the age for that.

think I’m jealous all you want coz I’m sure you will.😂😂😂

If you look at the KP thread then you will see I’ve said she has an amazing body, it’s better than Louises and so wouldn’t I be jealous of a woman with a sexy body rather than one that I don’t think is all that?! Makes no sense.

Reactions: 2
The last big payday opportunity for photographers in the UK came from these two. Anyone getting an exclusive photo of him with another woman was looking at a 30k cheque, any kiss and tell probably could have got low six figures. As soon as they divorced any superinjunctions would be void because the kids would know their parents had split... and what do you know. Zero photos apart from Jamie doing his usual loving dad thing, nobody claiming that big kiss and tell money either. My theory is she did an Amanda Holden, believing she could make megabucks on her own, took very little from the divorce in return for not having him spill the real story, and gave him residency of the kids in return for him taking the blame in the divorce to protect “her reputation” which may have been harmed if the truth about her drinking came out

Rio took his kids to a protest that did end up in riots in some places. Thoughts on taking children? Given the violence that has happened this week

Good on Louise. She isn’t exactly getting her tits out or anything. Woman empowerment I say. Her age shouldn’t define her. She has had them photos around before anyway so they are out there for people to find. Why does she have to have a super fit body too. Influencers get celebrated for sharing all their lumps and bumps but celebs shouldn’t? They all women.

Reactions: 5
Rio took his kids to a protest that did end up in riots in some places. Thoughts on taking children? Given the violence that has happened this week
Personally each to their own, if you want to take your kids take them especially if you want to educate them further and make them understand everything that is going on in the world.

It’s probably quite an educatonal thing to do (minus the few idiots only there to cause trouble and to ruin
it for the majority). Its a shame because protests are always ruined by a few idiots and its always the negative press that makes the TV!

I don’t have an issue with it, just don’t moan if you get coronavirus. I’m also finding it quite hypocritical though that some people were having VE Day celebrations & were at the beaches but are moaning about these protests... very interesting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.