Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly

Yes I know and this is exactly the type of thing that he will get a hard time at school for, I imagine many boys will also say things like “I would shag your mum” because teenage boys say things like this!🙄

To the poster that said would I walk up to people on the street and say these things, well no but this is a GOSSIP SITE which means bitching. How ducking boring would it be if we were all nice on a GOSSIP SITE?! Are all your posts nice?!

J Lo is 10 times hotter than her and has posey pics yet I’m not jealous of her, I’m not jealous of any celebs whatsoever, I’m not a silly little girl and after the job I was in for years then I was surrounded by attractive women, beautiful women, sexy women, and wasn’t jealous of them, and she is embarrassing her sons by doing these things and yet doesn’t GAF.

It scream mid life crisis and she is the age for that.

think I’m jealous all you want coz I’m sure you will.😂😂😂

If you look at the KP thread then you will see I’ve said she has an amazing body, it’s better than Louises and so wouldn’t I be jealous of a woman with a sexy body rather than one that I don’t think is all that?! Makes no sense.
Even though you cant be bothered responding to my actual post I will still respond. I feel that gossip/these threads does not equate to bitching. IMHP and yes I have never posted anything bitchy about anyone on any thread. plus I dont think that we have to compare women's bodies to say they look great or not. Each woman should be able stand alone-does she look good-yes. Not ooh is so and so better. Ifim on a beach with my friends I'm not gonna look at one and say oh she shouldnt wear that bikini and she needs work because she doesnt look as good as so and so. So saying that you think a certain celeb looks good gives you the right to imply some other celeb needs surgery to look good in my opinion is nasty and I didnt think that's what this thread was about. You've no idea what anyone goes through and she has done nothing to deserve that type of comment...full stop. Women tearing down women once again

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People were fine in marking VE Day. Totally fine. It was an important day. Parties no. I’ve not been to beach. Yes plenty have. Nor have I had a bbq or family gathering. Still. Not moaning about protesting either. I wouldn’t have been taking a child to the protests though. Wouldn’t have at all felt safe. Violence threat and Corona. A place for adults. You can educate them from a place of safety. Mainly peaceful but those who turn things ugly don’t seem to care who is around them when they do.

Reactions: 1
Sadly he does not look the same 😂😂😂 he was sex on a stick in his day, he is unrecognisable now😱
😂 Hes still the same with the ladies. I think he likes to think he’s ’still’ gods gift but no. Even my mum fancied him in the 90’s, she liked his ‘oiled legs‘ 🤔 I preferred David Kelly back then, although looking back I don’t know why 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Was Googling Ferdinand and figured I'd post this here as a number of footballers mentioned:

Jody is a dear and private friend of Rio. Who has also been written about - check his assaults on girls in the ladies loo, a woman at a Chelsea game and a women threatened at gun point

Jody is a dear and private friend of Rio. Who has also been written about - check his assaults on girls in the ladies loo, a woman at a Chelsea game and a women threatened at gun point
A mate of a mate had the unfortunate chance to encounter Mr Morris. He tried to chat up his gf with such sweet nothing as 'FACKIN CANNNT' 'YOUR BLOKES A FACKIN CAAAANNNNT' and 'I MAKE AS MUCH IN A WEEK AS MUCH AS YOUR GUY MAKES IN A YEAR' . Amazingly, despite these romantic overtures she turned him down.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jody is also the assistant manager at Chelsea next to Frank Lampard. The Ayia Napa group are still fairly close.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Same, love him and have no idea why. He’s definitely my weird crush!
Me too lol. Maybe it’s the hair. My husband is bald which I absolutely love too 😂😂😂😂

Have any of yall ever messed with a footballer?
As a teenager at school lol. my friends and I were chatted up by some footballers on a night out. They would pick us up in their club cars from school. We found out Two of them had girlfriends so sprayed perfume all over the back seat and left our lipstick on the floor as you do at 16. I’m in my 40’s now but this still makes me laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The saga continues.....surely Coleen's lawyer would've advised if she had a case before proceeding with court action...... just hope they find Vardy guilty - can't stand the woman.

Reactions: 13
DH works at a premier league club and although I don’t have any gossip with regards to women/personal he is constantly infuriated at how lazy and rude 90% of the first team are. They are especially unwilling to do anything outside turning up to training/matches even when charity is involved- apparently it is like pulling teeth to get them to even show up! One very senior player in particular whinging and kicking up a fuss that some of his Christmas wage was being donated to the children’s ward of a local hospital!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
DH works at a premier league club and although I don’t have any gossip with regards to women/personal he is constantly infuriated at how lazy and rude 90% of the first team are. They are especially unwilling to do anything outside turning up to training/matches even when charity is involved- apparently it is like pulling teeth to get them to even show up! One very senior player in particular whinging and kicking up a fuss that some of his Christmas wage was being donated to the children’s ward of a local hospital!!
Please tell me this isn't Liverpool 🙈🙈

Please tell me this isn't Liverpool 🙈🙈
I bet we could find a player at each team who it could fit. As I bet quite a few players would prefer keeping 100% of their wages.
Similar to I think people in all jobs would be

😂 Hes still the same with the ladies. I think he likes to think he’s ’still’ gods gift but no. Even my mum fancied him in the 90’s, she liked his ‘oiled legs‘ 🤔 I preferred David Kelly back then, although looking back I don’t know why 🤷🏻‍♀️
No idea how he can still think he is gods gift! Hasn’t he got a mirror in his house? 😂😂 I know we all age, I look like I did 20 years ago but 20 years older, he looks like a totally different person

C1B2E3A8-2F67-4171-A329-88D49BDAD137.jpeg
C1B2E3A8-2F67-4171-A329-88D49BDAD137.jpeg
BrendanD36F2ACD-77AB-4D16-BB06-B2FED17BB795.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No, don’t worry!! The team isn’t in the North West but the North East! And the player is a local lad who has actually played for Liverpool before though...
Did his Mrs used to be on TOWIE or Did she like to sing?

Did his Mrs used to be on TOWIE or Did she like to sing?
TOWIE!! Can confirm DH says her brother is also one of the rudest people he has ever encountered and all of the matchday staff cannot stand him!

Reactions: 5
No, don’t worry!! The team isn’t in the North West but the North East! And the player is a local lad who has actually played for Liverpool before though...
Newcastle are my team and I’m gutted to hear Andy Carroll is that way about donating money. I wouldn’t call him our biggest player though...and I thought he was on a pay as you play deal too!

I feel comfort in knowing the Longstaff brothers, Isaac Hayden, and I’m guessing Saint Maximin are in that 10% of actually lovely people - everytime I’ve seen them they’re always smiling especially at charity things.

Reactions: 3
I'm going for Leicester and Vardy being the senior player
It’s not Leicester. Our late owner Vichai, instilled a sense of community into the club and it’s players from day one.

No idea how he can still think he is gods gift! Hasn’t he got a mirror in his house? 😂😂 I know we all age, I look like I did 20 years ago but 20 years older, he looks like a totally different person

View attachment 149507View attachment 149507
BrendanView attachment 149508
Haha I don’t know if you’re joking here or not but that’s a different Steve Walsh, he who used to source our players. Ex-player Steve Walsh just looks like an older version of what he used to look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.