Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yup couldve got married since, the ones I saw on packaging were Sterling/Pogba/Salah/Trippier/Young/Walker/Kane/Van Diijk/Hazard
Wouldnt consider Pogba & Sterling everyone’s favourite.. but I guess everyone has different “favourites”

Reactions: 1
So if she went into the police and gave a statement then

So if she went to the police and gave a statement then why wasn’t this footballer charged? When it’s a crime like this then I thought the victim has no right to not get the man charged meaning that police now charge regardless.

Don’t get me wrong I know footballers do rape women but not every woman tells the truth about stuff like this and why put it out on Facebook? I am dubious in all honesty, maybe they want money because they’re seen all the money that Epstein and Weinstein have and their victims will not doubt get lots of cash and so she has jumped on the bandwagon?

If she is telling the truth then god, I take it all back but just because she said this then it doesn’t make it true.
It was an anonymous post on a group supporting a girl that was trafficked and groomed, Justice for Ellie. People are posting their stories and this post is one of them

I think Kane is probably ruled out. He married Kate in June 2019- he also was injured a lot between January and June last year and was wearing crutches for periods of that time so he probably wasn't out partying. He rarely goes clubbing.

when googling that, I came across the story last year of the England player kicked out a club for taking Coke.

The CPS would of taken this to court if they had enough evidence. Wether the girl wanted to or not.

• Heart
The girl wasn’t just putting all this all over Facebook. There is a specific support group that has come about because of the grooming scandal in barrow in Furness that is not being featured in the mainstream media. (Justice for Ellie) It has prompted many people that have been raped, abused, groomed etc to share their story - this girl shared hers anonymously.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just had my shopping delivered and Sterling is on my doritos....
also going to be on new lucozade bottles. Not as many players on packaging as I expected.
I'm sure back in the 90s it seemed Footballers were on everything, them and the Spice Girls

Reactions: 3
Ugh I'm gutted to have read about Jamie Redknapp. I've been binge watching all the league of their owns in lockdown & he has said some random stuff on there which makes me feel Louise was 2nd to him all the time which is actually why I looked to see if he was scummy. Poor Louise, especially w/ the press spinning it to make her look like the bad one. Poor kids too.

Reactions: 3
Maybe this is why this girl hasn’t gone to the police, because people automatically think she is doing it for money. Like someone said previously if it was the money she was after the first place she would be is his club or the press. Not posting it on a support group on Facebook.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else remember the story about Joe Hart & Katie Price having a fling?
apparently she was going to post it in her book but he took out an injunction

yup couldve got married since, the ones I saw on packaging were Sterling/Pogba/Salah/Trippier/Young/Walker/Kane/Van Diijk/Hazard
I'd eat my shoe if it was Harry Kane. God love him and he has some great footballing skills but I think he's more of an old fashioned gentlemen and seems dedicated to his wife and family.
Does anyone else remember the story about Joe Hart & Katie Price having a fling?
apparently she was going to post it in her book but he took out an injunction
Yes that's totally true. Joe Hart is such a tool. I forgot about him.

I always thought Sterling was gay 😬

Reactions: 6
I'd eat my shoe if it was Harry Kane. God love him and he has some great footballing skills but I think he's more of an old fashioned gentlemen and seems dedicated to his wife and family.
Yes that's totally true. Joe Hart is such a tool. I forgot about him.

I always thought Sterling was gay 😬
oh Harry Kane I bet the worst thing he does is wear his Monday pants on a Tuesday. He comes across as a really decent guy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can it be Sterling though like is he everyone's favorite player

Everyone's favourite player would suggest it's someone with a cheeky personality, seems down to earth and high up in the game otherwise he wouldn't be as well known by non fans (also don't think i saw he is English).

In terms of the top clubs,' universally popular players i can think of; Van Dijk, Robertson, Kane, Vardy, Kante, Firmino, Milner, Maguire, Pickford, Aguero, Salah, De Bruyne, Aubemeyang, Sterling (not so popular). How many of those are on food products i don't know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.