Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any info on Christian Pulisic? please and thaaanks.
For most footballers, I find that if you Google their name followed by the word affair or scandal, 9 times out of 10 something will come up! 😂

Just applied my Google tests of Pulisic & got nothing, so perhaps he’s one of the few decent ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quite surprised to hear that the Maguire family are rude and stuck up as they seem quite nice on social media

Reactions: 3
Quite surprised to hear that the Maguire family are rude and stuck up as they seem quite nice on social media
Harry has been fantastic recently helping get food parcels for older people etc and his Nephew is so cute

Reactions: 5
Harry has been fantastic recently helping get food parcels for older people etc and his Nephew is so cute
Yeah that’s why I was quite surprised that they seem rude etc. I’ve seen his sisters insta a few times and always have a nosey 🤣 His girlfriend/wife is stunning as well

Reactions: 2
Has anyone got any tea on Tom Cairney? I follow his girlfriend Abby, she is so unbelievably stunning!

Reactions: 2
Both Harry and Jordan Pickford have been with their girlfriends for years but going back through their instagrams (sad I know) it’s amazing how much their clothes, hair and lips have changed as the guys got more famous

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Maguire family might well be really nice, what I shared is just the opinion of one family who live nearby them.
I don’t know any of them personally, & I think Harry always seems pretty nice whenever I see him being interviewed.

Has anyone got any tea on Tom Cairney? I follow his girlfriend Abby, she is so unbelievably stunning!
he used to play with my ex! cheated back in the day but he's loyal how - and his baby is precious.

Both Harry and Jordan Pickford have been with their girlfriends for years but going back through their instagrams (sad I know) it’s amazing how much their clothes, hair and lips have changed as the guys got more famous
Agreed, to be fair they both still look stunning in my opinion and haven’t taken the filler/surgeries too far (yet)

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't mind seeing Rebecca Vardy trying to weasel her way out of this in court. I've never liked her.
Team Coleen all the way. Very smart by accusing her account - not her personally (obviously sought legal advise before doing so.)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
he used to play with my ex! cheated back in the day but he's loyal how - and his baby is precious.
Ooh thank you, I was hoping this was the case. His gf and baby are gorgeous so he would be mad to risk that!

Reactions: 1
My friend goes to Sandy Lane on holiday each year and of all the footballing families she sees there she apparently Michael Owen and Co are particularly obnoxious And unfriendly.

Reactions: 8
My friend goes to Sandy Lane on holiday each year and of all the footballing families she sees there she apparently Michael Owen and Co are particularly obnoxious And unfriendly.
Get that impression from his punditry!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get that impression from his punditry!
Michael Owen always travels with extended family and takes over the pool area as if they own it. very loud. despite being in the most beautiful hotel with her family Louise Owen never cracks a smile and goes from gym to sun lounger- never joins in.
Rooneys much more down to earth, and will smile and say hi etc, they had a villa on the site but preferred to stay at the hotel most of the time. Kids incredibly loud around the pool with grandparents doing most of the hard graft in terms of keeping them entertained.
Alan Shearer very vain and likes to check he’s being noticed !

Reactions: 13
The more i read this thread the more things i keep remembering . A person who i use to work with told me a story about a now ex England and Villa player . He ended up sleeping with a girl who was involved with some unsavoury sorts .They found out and beaten him so badly he didn't play for a whole season ,it was all covered up though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.