Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LLJ

Sorry if this has already been mentioned - I’ve noticed Declan Rice GF has deleted all the pics of them together off her insta, have they split up?

Smca53

VIP Member
I don’t think so. To me senior players in the squad would be the likes of Kane, Maguire, Pickford, Trippier etc. Not the likes of Grealish, Mount, Rice and the rest who are fairly new. Maybe not but that’s how I interpret it.
I think it just means play with the senior team, which they all do?

Andalib Razzak

ay KDB has not been great, and Jack has been anonymous
that 3-3 draw I’ve been quietly manifesting may still happen

Peps so angry he’s taken his knitwear off 😂
KDB has not been great since he returned from his injury but I believe he’ll be in form soon but I don’t think I can say the same for JG
she isn’t in London there is another new girl now who he has followed apparently who was in the club with him last night I think it’s going to be a chilwell case and have on going new girls popping up from now we best get used to it😂
how’d you know he was with her ?

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’m more interested in the captains armband drama, Kane saw Henderson coming on so chucked the armband to a baffled Mount and it ended up with Walker. Why didn’t Kane give it to the vice captain?
See I assumed it was because Henderson wasn't on the pitch yet? So he's had to give it to someone already on the field

Mount did look baffled didn't he 🤣

Edit - was it actually a double sub? Bbc live texts suggests it was, but I thought Kane went off before Henderson came on

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I’m crying 😭 how are they going to be the “king and queen” if he is yet to claim her publicly i cba man
Just seemed like suzi was trying to get into the paper and used sasha to do it.

Still unsure about the boohoo thing as well because nothing has still come out.

Rita.

VIP Member
[
i might be in the minority but the international break stresses me out. love the national squad but all this covid drama and the amount of injuries this time around has got me pressed about it.
It's always an issue, particularly at this time of year when the pace is still being set in the league. The issues with covid have definitely made it worse, along with the fact that now we're all allowed back after over year away, I think a lot of people who do go to matches are really resenting the breaks after what feels like 2 minutes of the season.

fernly

VIP Member
Maybe she is hoping Millie becomes the official wag and then Chilly gets back in the England squad and they can hang out together at England matches.
Now that sasha is also somehow related to her, maybe millie and chilly are having a kind of open relationship like jack and sasha.

sephylily

VIP Member
I am disappointed the Sun didn’t remind its readers Sterling has been vaccianted because a lot of it’s readers will assume he and the other unvaccinated players are Black becuase the Sun has posted many articles on how BAME people are less vaccinated and that idea has certainly cut through as I hear family members and other people mention it quite a bit.
In tweets about it lots of people are saying it’s sterling even though he’s been vaccinated

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Interesting, hopefully that means there is a good take up amongst European players in the prem
Probally. Through who knows what level of corruption is ongoing with elite footballers being able to enter vaccine only places while unvaccinated.

Haaland is apparently demanding a salary of up to £50 million a year with PSG being seen as the most likely ones to meet his demands. Obscene money.

Last edited:

Andalib Razzak

Coincided with international break. Rice was a good shout for the unvaccinated player with a girlfriend who had been sharing anti-vax stuff, so perhaps it's something to do with that.
What’s the point ? People still know she is his girlfriend.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Ruben is so sexy
Id rather have Neves than Dias tho😘😚. Told my BF that if Neves (or McTominay!) came knocking hed be getting kicked out. I know they both have partners but a girl can dream😘

Both utter garbage today, as was Henderson. We were fucking abysmal in the first half so i’m absolutely buzzing with a draw considering 😭 if there are people who don’t think Salah is currently the best player in the world then i honestly don’t know what to tell them, what more can the guy do 🤣 Really think this league is between Liverpool & City…
I still think Chelsea will win it! I’d love a shock win like in Leicester season but it won’t happen, boring 😅😂

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Yeah, you're right. What a fucking mess. Imagine being willing to miss a world cup, one that your nation will surely be one of the favourites, because you refuse to take a vaccine...
Imagine how many footballers from some teams might refuse.
I don’t think so. In football there are always senior players of the senior team, for example Kane & Maguire would be a senior player. Whereas although Rice plays for the senior team I wouldn’t really class him as a senior player. It’s confusing but that’s how I interpreted it, and the majority of people on twitter etc are thinking the same. But who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nah, he’s not played for England long enough to he considered one of their senior players imo regardless. Comparisons from the scum mean nothing
But it’s the Sun who has written the Article. So they would be targeting it at their readers and I think their would think their readers would see him as senior.