Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosadiaz

The Eriksen situation helped him massively but most people talking about his inclusion have barely watched him play. He has completely changed that AC Milan defence and they got their best league result in years and are back in the Champions League. He also lead Denmark to the semi finals of the Euros. It's weird how people are so focused on him when there are more questionable names in the list but because they're more well-known than him, no one is saying anything. I even saw people saying Schmeichel has gotten into the best goalkeepers shortlist because of Eriksen as if the man hasn't been one of the most consistent goalkeeper in the last few years.
Yeah a lot of people I see are basically just complaining that their favourite players haven’t been nominated and criticising other players based on their performance in cups or big games. Mason is a prime example of this, he didn’t have an amazing euros but was integral to that Champions League win.
I see a lot of people upset Chiesa wasn’t nominated, he was amazing at the Euros but I have zero knowledge of his club form 🤷‍♀️
From an england perspective I reckon Stones has a right to be annoyed, he was one of the best CBs in the prem last year, and was also great at the Euros, england only conceded 2 goals from open play the whole tournament!

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
[

It's always an issue, particularly at this time of year when the pace is still being set in the league. The issues with covid have definitely made it worse, along with the fact that now we're all allowed back after over year away, I think a lot of people who do go to matches are really resenting the breaks after what feels like 2 minutes of the season.
After November there is only one more for the rest of the season and that is in March where I believe the majority of European matches will be friendlies except for the playoffs. Plus of course the African cup of Nations which affects some clubs more than others.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Could only be him or one other person, but he’s worn that exact jacket on insta this week so it’s pretty likely. 😕

Beyond disappointed, if it’s true I don’t want him anywhere near the club. So grim
Oh right. Didn’t know that about the jacket, sounds pretty conclusive it was him then.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I'm shocked Toni Kroos is missing & as much as I love what Simon Kjaer did i'm not sure his football skills put him in top30
It used to be a prestigious award and now it’s just a joke. I really rate foden but what has he done to deserve a nomination? Agree about Kjaer, great guy but shouldn’t be on the list in my opinion.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
he is also liking Maria’s posts I see playing the field
Danielle and Maria are freinds of each other.
following the JM route of getting with an American so he can play the field when she’s back seeing her family probably
Kennedy is English. She was just living in America for a while.

Also liked Louisa post and Natasha recent. It’s a like, doubt it’s that deep. 😂
Louisa is the only one in England atm.

Andalib Razzak

LFC are ‘99% vaccinated’ according to Klopp

Whilst he doesn’t appeal to me and never has done, I think Becks appeals to ladies of a certain age. Loads of my mates still fancy him despite him resembling a chamois leather🤮. I’m a similar age to him and VB and remember their golden age well, Sash ‘n ‘ Jack have a loooong way to go to match that!
Honestly I don’t think Sash and Jack will ever be able to match them.

wordzalad

VIP Member
She’s so stunning, he is massively punching with her 😂 she’s def had some work done (fillers etc) but it’s subtle so she still looks beaut. How cute that Megan is her bridesmaid 🥺 They have been together for a decade which is nice because you know she’s not in it for the money 🤣

I wonder if Megan & Jordan will ever get their wedding and if she will ever get her over the top hen she had planned … shame if they don’t.
Yeah she’s had fillers i think and permanent lipliner but she’s not like OTT with it! She looks like “normal” pretty and i mean that in a good thing like so many of them look like Kardashian-mini mes

He is punching- he’s not the worst looking- he just looks a bit vacant half the time :ROFLMAO:
Respect to them for keeping the kids private too. So many people don’t and whilst it’s all personal choice i’m not keen on one’s who use their kids as props.