Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fernly

VIP Member
Yes, chilly has another girl and that’s me.please add my name in the list of the girls.

Him and Mason, every single day there’s a new girl being linked to them. Not even a month, every single day. Dang, they are faster than my wifi
They were both good on the pitch this week-end so i am happy there is more to them other than just flirts and girls. This weekend were gave us good games and goals.

Reactions: 1

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Newcastle fans on twitter saying them being taken over by Saudis is “different” to City and Chelsea being an oil club.

Like it’s the same. How is it different in the slightest.

If City and Chelsea hadn’t been taken over they wouldn’t have done as well as they had…and if Newcastle do well from now on it’s because of the Saudi money.

I don’t particularly care for any of them but i can see them putting a spending cap or something on the prem.

conte probably
Think at this point there needs to be a spending cap. The money that the Newcastle owners are going to spend is gonna be insane for everybody to deal with. A cap needs to be done now.

Conte is also a good shout.

It's all oil money and Newcastle owners are no different so how can the fans say its different lol 🤷‍♀️

Also I not to up to date on buying clubs and stuff. But why go for Newcastle?

And while I wouldn't want them at united why didn't they go for them. United are still one of the biggest clubs in the world. Or did they and the Glazers said no 🤣.

Last edited:

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member

Also the England Under -21 squad has been announced and Curtis Jones has been called up as well Jimmy Garner who were talking about the other day.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I don’t get the hype about Chilwell’s looks. The first time I saw him he looked like he was in his mid thirties. He’s okay but not very attractive according to my preferences.

She’s so cute 😻 also, what was he like before ?

He seemed a bit “laddish” before. If that makes sense?

I agree with you on Chillwell. He’s not really my type. I like more rugged bearded guys tbf

Andalib Razzak

Me either... also the nickname he came up with for him still goes on in turkey. Lord Farquad... chilly nicknamed him😂 but still i kinda believe he is not smarmy but likes attention. He was pretty famous in Turkey than he was in England around 2018.

Leicester city defender number 4. Ben used to post him all the time and made fun of him😂
Ohh okay thanks 😂

wordzalad

VIP Member
Yeah I get you, not really bothered about them as a couple just dislike them both individually.
Yeah they both seem kinda gross tbf

No our defence/midfield is terrible and Liverpool are in the form of their lives!
He keeps persisting with McFred and Maguire is shocking as usual 😡
Fred is awful. You should try get Bissouma from Brighton (I’m assuming charges dropped as he was on the bench yesterday)

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Mason Mount has a new insta girl on his sights. Danielle Brown. She lives in California. He has liked her last two posts. She might be coming to the Uk very soon.

rosadiaz

Yeah I agree. I don’t see the pull with Newcastle barring like telling players it’s a project which… they’re footballers not interns 😂.

like when i think big EPL team Man Utd, Liverpool would be the first two I know United haven’t won it in a while and Liverpool took like 30 odd years to win it again but those are probs the two biggest draws. Lots of players grew up with idols being Scholes or Gerrard or Ronaldo etc so they have that pull

Maybe Arsenal as players in their early twenties would remember the Invincibles and maybe they were Arsenal fans. I knew soooo many boys at school who loved Henry.

Maybe Chelsea or City because of recent success…

Top six fans can argue among themselves whose the best but all of those have a huge draw already… If someone offered idk Haaland 300k a week at Newcastle or 250k a week at Chelsea hes probs picking Chelsea :ROFLMAO:

I can see them doing a signing of a well known name that’s slightly past their best in the January window.

I can see the other teams pushing FFP further now. Bet Newcastle are gutted they supported FFP when it was City splashing out.

Hopefully they can get that awful Sports Direct Logo off their stadium though- it’s grim
God I just thought about the fact that some of the young players now weren’t even alive when Newcastle were last a good team in the 90s-00s Alan Shearer days 😩

wordzalad

VIP Member
Was gunna say Utd fans must have really high blood pressure- still at least it makes for an entertaining game!

(I can’t talk- our latest result was also 3-2, after going behind and a last minute goal from a player all the fans love 😂)

Maybe we have the same script writer. 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
It will be pretty obvious to tell who it is when they suddenly disappear from england duty
Through that might be many months off. Unless the press force the names out over the coming days. They never managed to do so with the Strictly dancers despite even Boris getting involved so they might not.

From the top teams, I guess we can add Jorginho to the list of not vaccinated with the way he responded to a question about it the other day. Pulisic surprised me by saying he was vaccinated. I don't know why but I felt like he would be into conspiracies. I guess you can't always judge a book by its cover.
You are in Italy right. He won’t even be able to go into a bar there unvaccinated am I correct ?

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I think after Euro 2016, having any faith in England was very difficult. That was traumatising.
Roy‘s three tournaments got worse and worse. Euro 2012 wasn’t too bad with a pretty poor squad only penalties away from the semi. 2014 was the curse of a tough tough group but the performances were not actually too bad. Then 2016 was horrendous for all but the flattering last minute win against Wales.

Rita.

VIP Member
Another team in the Haaland is going to XYZ mix. He’s going to City, Chelsea. Man Utd, Liverpool, Real, Barca and now Newcastle.
Unless Newcastle manage to get clear of the relegation scrap by Christmas, I wouldn't hold my breath on them getting who they want in January. I'm sure they'll be ready to spend (however conservative Staveley may be acting), but if there's a good chance they'll get relegated, I can't imagine any major talent going there.
And yes - her Botox is a MESS.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
whenever someone reminds me they were together all i think of this tweet 😂 .. i just had to go find it again
Been reading these threads for a good while but first comment is only now lol: It doesn’t surprise me about Joanna any event that’s on in london or Manchester she’s there. She’s a massive clout chaser. Also Anyone know anything about Trent Alexander Arnold/ Hannah atkins I’m just genuinely curious cause he’s quite private about his personal life. But I know he hooked up with Jennifer mcsween Elle brown last summer lol

BDY_97

VIP Member
Haha i’m not a chelsea fan but I agree, they weren’t great today. Mendy is quality tho tbf. I think he’s defo already getting their player of the month
Ah right sorry I assumed you were based on your post 😂 He’s so good it’s a joke

wordzalad

VIP Member
Someone in the quotes said "The article might have been about him" but what article? Has anything came out recently that could justify the absence?
the people saying that most likely think he’s the gay footballer-

he probs either 1. isn’t vaccinated or 2. family circumstances?

wordzalad

VIP Member
Thanks I looked into in at he was reporting to spend 3.5 billion for united which I believe got declined. And Newcastle was around 300mil. Well they saved themselves some money lol.

Don't even gonna lie I'm glad it got declined don't want themnto own united after all the human right laws they broke and everything else
3.5 billion got declined omg! How much do the Glazers want! that’s insane :eek:

I think they’ll unfortunately buy more clubs. not the same guy but like his family or similar people. Qatar are rumored to be interested in arsenal i think

If City are oil money at their owner being 32b and chelsea at 12b then Newcastle are with them at 300b lol.