Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I think Mohammed Bin Salman was interested in United and Arsenal but got rejected which I mean I know Kronke and the Glazers are shite (ESL anyone) but MBS is a whole different level of shady.

They’ll put a spending cap on. Say £200M but if you buy Messi for £150M and you want to buy Kane for £100 you’ll have to sell £50M worth of players. Obviously adjust for inflation or whatever
Thanks I looked into in at he was reporting to spend 3.5 billion for united which I believe got declined. And Newcastle was around 300mil. Well they saved themselves some money lol.

Don't even gonna lie I'm glad it got declined don't want themnto own united after all the human right laws they broke and everything else

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I feel so too. Sasha has commented on one of her posts and I don’t think she’s a model so maybe she’s seen him with him? But yeah chilly has so many girls she could just be high in the ranks.
Maybe she is hoping Millie becomes the official wag and then Chilly gets back in the England squad and they can hang out together at England matches.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
About Hope's name change, could it be a situation like Raheem & Paige's youngest where we all( except 1 member) got the sex wrong lol

Little Hope is so cute & I love that her Mum is always taking her out to diff places. As nowdays so easy to put your kid in front of a screen.
No judging as I loved my Megadrive back in the day :D
Pretty sure her original name was also feminine

Rita.

VIP Member
After November there is only one more for the rest of the season and that is in March where I believe the majority of European matches will be friendlies except for the playoffs. Plus of course the African cup of Nations which affects some clubs more than others.
Not a single African player at my club. I don't want to say 'thankfully', but considering the size of Leeds' squad....

I do quite enjoy the AFCON though.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Did that actually happen? I remember there was a list of 'sensible' celebrities, but I don't remember the campaign itself - I assumed it didn't happen.
Doesn't necessarily mean they couldn't find vaccinated people to do it. Some people don't feel comfortable lecturing others. If this government asked me to do anything for them, they'd be met with the greatest of LOLs.
It did with older celebs but there were very few younger ones involved. Numbers were high enough among older people that they soon focussed on BAME older people.
I don’t think it’s either of those as they both headed big campaigns during the pandemic, there would be major hints in one of these articles if it was either of them. I mean you would be pretty stupid to head a campaign that raises money for the NHS and then not take the vaccine, regardless of your opinion on the vaccine it would be PR suicide.
That would be true.

BDY_97

VIP Member
It says five players of Southgate's squad, three that played at the Euros.
Three of which are senior players who played at the euros. The other two could still have played at the euros but are not classed as senior players.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I'm sure one of the reasons that some people won't have it is because this I think is the first time in the UK that people have faced restrictions as a result of not having a particular vaccine. Whereas I believe in some places e.g. parts of the US, you need proof of childhood vaccinations before starting school? That's just not a concept here and people can't seem to face up to it.

I'm sure some of them will change their tune if their preferred holiday destinations make it mandatory
I believe a lot of places in Europe have the same school requirements as well.

They were talking about introducing it here a few years ago (before covid) but there is now an anti vaccine mandate wing ij politics who would object to it when they might not have before.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
wonder if the pic in that sun article was dropping hints, as it only has half the team. And they couldve picked any team pic from a match
What picture, I can only see stock images of Qatar, The trophy, and someone getting vaccinated. And a picture of Southgate?

rosadiaz

milner should’ve been off well before that 🤣 and this foul was nothing like that…the guy stuck his leg out to purposely trip him. red all day long don’t care what anyone says, filthy way to play 🤷🏻‍♀️
yeah I didn’t mean the actual foul, just the reaction that the other player did something wrong when they clearly fouled them, they all do it

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I feel like our groups during qualifiers are the reason why England fans go into tournaments with unrealistic expectations sometimes. If Tyrone Mings was unable to look like a quality CB against part-time woodworkers from Montenegro, we would be in serious trouble.
That might have been the case in the past but recently people have expected England to flop when they didn’t.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member

This is good news for all clubs, only if players are double vaccinated though. I’m pretty sure Alisson is due to his wife being a doctor and them both being WHO ambassadors but not sure about others. This will be a good way to see who’s vaxxed and who’s not 🤣
Be interesting to see if countries accept players who are not double jabbed not traveling. Not sure Brazil will as they have a odd attitude to vaccination

I got vaccinated at a centre nearest to a PL stadium but I doubt any of the players were vaccinated there as its miles from where any of them live.

Klopp has opposed the new plan but he knows that international federations will ban players if they reject call ups because of it.

Last edited:

wordzalad

VIP Member
January transfer windows gonna be fun to watch
Another team in the Haaland is going to XYZ mix. He’s going to City, Chelsea. Man Utd, Liverpool, Real, Barca and now Newcastle. He’s gunna be one busy guy lmao.

For me it’s just time to panic that we’re gunna lose my fave players to the big six. Everytime i’m like “oh it’s gunna be true this time 😭😭

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I'm rarely asked to show my proof of vaccination and I'm a normal person. A dude who won the Euros for the country can do whatever he wants. Sadly.
Wouldn’t that cause a major backlash if he was found to be Breaking it..
I don’t think so. To me senior players in the squad would be the likes of Kane, Maguire, Pickford, Trippier etc. Not the likes of Grealish, Mount, Rice and the rest who are fairly new. Maybe not but that’s how I interpret it.
I don’t think that’s how the Sun would write it. They told their readers just the other day Grealish is the new Beckham - that surely would make their readers think he is senior.