Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I think i'm now an Ole outter lol
Maguire should have been subbed after that first mistake as was obvious he was out of it. I'm also pissed he took Matic off considering he was 1 of the few playing alright.
Its been happening for years the amount of goals we concede from silly errors jeez
Why did he even play Maguire, isn’t he still recovering?

BDY_97

VIP Member
So, 3 players who went to the Euros but how are the other two relevant? Are they players who got call-ups recently?
3 senior players, so that narrows it down to not that many. the other 2 could be people like Mount, Grealish etc

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
The fact that they mention they’ve been pressurised by their partners not to get the vaccine says to me that Stones and Rice are two of the three senior players. They are the two wags who have publicly been against the vaccine so that’s the articles way of hinting.

I can’t see Grealish being one, just don’t think he has the brain capacity to handle a conspiracy theory.
I agree with Stones - maybe Rice but depends if the Sun have remembered her one post.

misscl4

VIP Member
That's what our art tech was looking at, she didn't think there was anyone in the room, that was the anomaly she was looking at in the reflection of that silver lampshade.

I recall someone on Twitter saying this was in Ibiza (?) and before Barkley was on loan to Villa.
It may have been but am going off the timing someone posted it on Twitter and the face he’s pale AF

Hurles762

Don't insult price charming like that 🤣
View attachment 814594
She's definitely deteriorated over the years

This is four years ago

Liverpool-Premier-League-St-James-Park.jpg

This is 13/14 years ago

Not sure if it’s Huntington’s or bad surgery or even both

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
To be fair the face filters you can get for videos can completely change your face and you can see that TikTok is completely filtered so you can’t really say either way.

Rita.

VIP Member
Did that actually happen? I remember there was a list of 'sensible' celebrities, but I don't remember the campaign itself - I assumed it didn't happen.
Doesn't necessarily mean they couldn't find vaccinated people to do it. Some people don't feel comfortable lecturing others. If this government asked me to do anything for them, they'd be met with the greatest of LOLs.
Ignore me. Just realised it was an NHS campaign.

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
If you were a billionaire would you buy your club or like a project club in the lower leagues?
I’d buy one in Spain, preferably somewhere quite scenic.

Far cheaper and more bang for your buck. If I was a billionaire, I’d be saying goodbye to the rain.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I’m double jabbed but don’t agree with people being forced to get the vaccine
I keep changing my mind on that, After seeing it first hand & knowing double vaxxed means we spread it round less.
If I was unvaxxed & passed it on i'd never forgive myself

And to keep on topic, any of them could be anti vax, we just wont know til either they say it. Or it comes out they've not had jabs

BDY_97

VIP Member
What a goal as well, got whiplash watching it
I’m super happy for Timo Werner too, he seems like a genuinely nice guy
Ross Barkley on the other hand, I cannot even explain the bad vibes I get from him 👀
I didn’t even know who had actually scored for ages because the ball was flying all over the place 😭 Werner is a nice guy but not a great player a lot of the time and is also very unlucky as today shows. I cannot stand Barkley, I know it’s awful to say but he gives me the creepiest vibes 🤮

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
We had a decent squad in 2016 as well. Roy just didn’t have a clue tactically when it came to more attacking players.

Too loyal to the likes of Rooney Hart and Wilshire too.

Vaccine thing doesn’t surprise me.

There’s a major issue in general getting young men to get it

Particularly men of colour. Leeds and Wolves are the highest vaccinated and they have less players from African and South American backgrounds than many others where it seems from that article a lot of the hardline anti vaxers are from.

I don’t really like the way the media are trying to force club captains in particularly to put pressure on players within their club to have the vaccination.

I’m fully vaccinated and I do struggle to see the viewpoint of people who don’t want it but ultimately it’s their choice. If the players who have chosen not to have it aren’t spouting antivax nonsense and trying to influence others in the dressing room then why is a player who has had the vaccines choice or opinion more important than theirs. If that choice then affects whether they can or can’t play in certain countries then they will obviously have to make a decision or face consequences but at the moment it’s just not clear.
Sadly it seems like most are refusing it due to believing conspiracy theories.