Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they should research the human rights issues in Saudi, that would give them a better idea of what torture actually means.

All the governing bodies in world football infuriate me, they back all these campaigns for equality and then still continue to sell out to the highest bidder. They back the rainbow lace campaign but then give the World Cup to a country where homosexuality is illegal. It’s all lip service. Try and push the woman’s game and get more women involved in higher positions in the game but allow football clubs to be bought and run by governments of countries where women are second class citizens.
Well said!

But they won’t care cause money :sick:
Don’t get me wrong- Mike Ashley is a dick but compared to these guys he’s a saint.

100% they’ll buy more football clubs i bet. If they come near my club, i’ll stop going to games

Reactions: 4
Maybe they should research the human rights issues in Saudi, that would give them a better idea of what torture actually means.

All the governing bodies in world football infuriate me, they back all these campaigns for equality and then still continue to sell out to the highest bidder. They back the rainbow lace campaign but then give the World Cup to a country where homosexuality is illegal. It’s all lip service. Try and push the woman’s game and get more women involved in higher positions in the game but allow football clubs to be bought and run by governments of countries where women are second class citizens.
But just like with the footballers themselves, money talks,
money over morals sadly.

Reactions: 2
Newcastle fans on twitter saying them being taken over by Saudis is “different” to City and Chelsea being an oil club.

Like it’s the same. How is it different in the slightest.

If City and Chelsea hadn’t been taken over they wouldn’t have done as well as they had…and if Newcastle do well from now on it’s because of the Saudi money.

I don’t particularly care for any of them but i can see them putting a spending cap or something on the prem.

View attachment 798695

Who we all thinking will take over.

Take over for Newcastle has been completed
conte probably

Reactions: 8
Newcastle fans on twitter saying them being taken over by Saudis is “different” to City and Chelsea being an oil club.

Like it’s the same. How is it different in the slightest.

If City and Chelsea hadn’t been taken over they wouldn’t have done as well as they had…and if Newcastle do well from now on it’s because of the Saudi money.

I don’t particularly care for any of them but i can see them putting a spending cap or something on the prem.

conte probably
Think at this point there needs to be a spending cap. The money that the Newcastle owners are going to spend is gonna be insane for everybody to deal with. A cap needs to be done now.

Conte is also a good shout.

It's all oil money and Newcastle owners are no different so how can the fans say its different lol 🤷‍♀️

Also I not to up to date on buying clubs and stuff. But why go for Newcastle?

And while I wouldn't want them at united why didn't they go for them. United are still one of the biggest clubs in the world. Or did they and the Glazers said no 🤣.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Think at this point there needs to be a spending cap. The money that the Newcastle owners are going to spend is gonna be insane for everybody to deal with. A cap needs to be done now.

Conte is also a good shout.

It's all oil money and Newcastle owners are no different so how can the fans say its different lol 🤷‍♀️

Also I not to up to date on buying clubs and stuff. But why go for Newcastle?

And while I wouldn't want them at united why didn't they go for them. United are still one of the biggest clubs in the world. Or did they and the Glazers said no 🤣.
I think Mohammed Bin Salman was interested in United and Arsenal but got rejected which I mean I know Kronke and the Glazers are shite (ESL anyone) but MBS is a whole different level of shady.

They’ll put a spending cap on. Say £200M but if you buy Messi for £150M and you want to buy Kane for £100 you’ll have to sell £50M worth of players. Obviously adjust for inflation or whatever

I think Mohammed Bin Salman was interested in United and Arsenal but got rejected which I mean I know Kronke and the Glazers are shite (ESL anyone) but MBS is a whole different level of shady.

They’ll put a spending cap on. Say £200M but if you buy Messi for £150M and you want to buy Kane for £100 you’ll have to sell £50M worth of players. Obviously adjust for inflation or whatever
Thanks I looked into in at he was reporting to spend 3.5 billion for united which I believe got declined. And Newcastle was around 300mil. Well they saved themselves some money lol.

Don't even gonna lie I'm glad it got declined don't want themnto own united after all the human right laws they broke and everything else

Last edited:
Thanks I looked into in at he was reporting to spend 3.5 billion for united which I believe got declined. And Newcastle was around 300mil. Well they saved themselves some money lol.

Don't even gonna lie I'm glad it got declined don't want themnto own united after all the human right laws they broke and everything else
3.5 billion got declined omg! How much do the Glazers want! that’s insane :eek:

I think they’ll unfortunately buy more clubs. not the same guy but like his family or similar people. Qatar are rumored to be interested in arsenal i think

If City are oil money at their owner being 32b and chelsea at 12b then Newcastle are with them at 300b lol.

3.5 billion got declined omg! How much do the Glazers want! that’s insane :eek:

I think they’ll unfortunately buy more clubs. not the same guy but like his family or similar people. Qatar are rumored to be interested in arsenal i think

If City are oil money at their owner being 32b and chelsea at 12b then Newcastle are with them at 300b lol.
I got no bloody idea about the Glazers but I'm glad it got declined. Don't need them at my club awful people. If I'm reading it right it was the prince himself who wanted United not the company who have bought Newcastle.

Yeah Newcastle are in that club now can't say a thing about city or Chelsea anymore. Thing is its still Newcastle and they are gonna have to find players who want to join. So defo not mbappe. We shall see next transfer window.

And yeah they can defo buy more clubs just make a new holding company like they have done with Newcastle and buy who ever they want. It's a shame this is how football is going way to much money going into it now

Reactions: 5
They've been sniffing around AC Milan, haven't they?

• Wow
Why are yall so obsessed with the word “oil money” 😶. Why so pressed about Arabs having oil money I don’t get it
I’m not “pressed”. I was making the point that Newcastle fans called City and Chelsea oil clubs but they are also an oil club

Erm I didn’t mention an issue with Arabs having oil money… what the duck are you on about. Youre the one that brought race into it. I also mentioned Chelsea… who are owned by a Russian.

Maybe read the post before you accuse me of being “pressed” by Arabs.

They've been sniffing around AC Milan, haven't they?
Yep. I think they dropped interest in Arsenal and switched focus to AC Milan.

Reactions: 3
January transfer windows gonna be fun to watch
Another team in the Haaland is going to XYZ mix. He’s going to City, Chelsea. Man Utd, Liverpool, Real, Barca and now Newcastle. He’s gunna be one busy guy lmao.

For me it’s just time to panic that we’re gunna lose my fave players to the big six. Everytime i’m like “oh it’s gunna be true this time 😭😭

or maybe they should google jamal khashoggi and the horrific torture he experienced before he was murdered by a saudi hit squad

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I got no bloody idea about the Glazers but I'm glad it got declined. Don't need them at my club awful people. If I'm reading it right it was the prince himself who wanted United not the company who have bought Newcastle.

Yeah Newcastle are in that club now can't say a thing about city or Chelsea anymore. Thing is its still Newcastle and they are gonna have to find players who want to join. So defo not mbappe. We shall see next transfer window.

And yeah they can defo buy more clubs just make a new holding company like they have done with Newcastle and buy who ever they want. It's a shame this is how football is going way to much money going into it now
God never thought I’d see the day I’d rather have the Glazers but I agree

The thought of Mbappe on a night out in the toon has sent me (not that it will happen, they can throw as much money as they like but players have to want to go there, probs need to get out of the relegation zone first 🤷‍♀️)

Lauren reposted a pic of Declan on her story so it looks like they are still together.

Another team in the Haaland is going to XYZ mix. He’s going to City, Chelsea. Man Utd, Liverpool, Real, Barca and now Newcastle.
Unless Newcastle manage to get clear of the relegation scrap by Christmas, I wouldn't hold my breath on them getting who they want in January. I'm sure they'll be ready to spend (however conservative Staveley may be acting), but if there's a good chance they'll get relegated, I can't imagine any major talent going there.
And yes - her Botox is a MESS.

Unless Newcastle manage to get clear of the relegation scrap by Christmas, I wouldn't hold my breath on them getting who they want in January. I'm sure they'll be ready to spend (however conservative Staveley may be acting), but if there's a good chance they'll get relegated, I can't imagine any major talent going there.
And yes - her Botox is a MESS.
Yea i’m mostly joking because all these journalists seem to think they’ll be lining up with Ronaldo, Mbappe, Messi Haaland Kane, Ledanowski by next year 😂😂.

I’m sure they’ll spend but Newcastle still have to play by FFP as does everyone haha

Amanda Staveley has had a serious amount of work done btw

yes and it is not well done at all 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.