Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need new tea. There are hundreds of PL footballers of which a lot are currently cheating on their partners or doing other scandalous activities. Yet we hardly hear any of it.

Reactions: 14
does anyone have any dirt/tea on Michael Keane?? He looks so innocent (I've only recently started watching the PL so I'm a bit out of touch- and I quite like Everton all thanks to Pickford)

Reactions: 1
We need new tea. There are hundreds of PL footballers of which a lot are currently cheating on their partners or doing other scandalous activities. Yet we hardly hear any of it.
Not sure if this is scandalous enough, but a TAA fan account was ‘spilling tea’ on stories a few days back and got caught out by his brother and his friend. The account was locked by the time I thought to take screenshots! Apparently he was seeing an Oxbridge girl then dropped her pretty fast for his current GF.

Reactions: 5
True but it’s only a red card lmao some people acting like he's out for the season
Because it was a bullshit decision and now Leeds are going into an important game with one available senior centre half. This will all get dragged up again at the weekend tbh.

i forgot about all this! who was his ex again?
Isn't his current girlfriend the one that was trying to convince everyone Jude Bellingham had been Dming her?

Reactions: 6
Because it was a bullshit decision and now Leeds are going into an important game with one available senior centre half. This will all get dragged up again at the weekend tbh.

Isn't his current girlfriend the one that was trying to convince everyone Jude Bellingham had been Dming her?
That’s her 😂 she was chatting tit about Harvey on TikTok, then they were back together 2 weeks later.

Reactions: 6
and to think Lingard turned down a United extension…i bet he’s regretting that now! don’t think they’ll ask again
He doesn’t want to stay, he wants to go and play regularly. United only offered a deal so they can get a transfer fee. He knows that, would (rightly) be insulted by that and is in a better position to negotiate a better contract as a free agent. No sensible reason to sign.

Reactions: 2
Why are the gods depriving us of John Stones. I'm surprised that he was able to finish the Poland game last week despite the knock, but its enough to keep him out of the two games since...

Ah well, should have thought about that before making a dangerous tackle 🤷🏻‍♀️ Our player is now potentially our for the majority of the season so I’m sure they will survive.

Not sure if this is scandalous enough, but a TAA fan account was ‘spilling tea’ on stories a few days back and got caught out by his brother and his friend. The account was locked by the time I thought to take screenshots! Apparently he was seeing an Oxbridge girl then dropped her pretty fast for his current GF.
I would guess the level of scandal would be based on what is meant by “seeing”
I mean he’s young and I’m tempted to say fair play for keeping his options open. Better then having a doormat he cheats on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.