Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but wtf has happened to Sancho? He is playing so unbelievably tit, I know he’s still fairly new but after the way these fans bigged him up I thought he was going to make an instant impact. Hate utd and hope they do tit this season but i really hope he finds his form soon

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but wtf has happened to Sancho? He is playing so unbelievably tit, I know he’s still fairly new but after the way these fans bigged him up I thought he was going to make an instant impact. Hate utd and hope they do tit this season but i really hope he finds his form soon
it took him a while to find his feet when he first moved to dortmund so it might just be that he takes a while to settle into a squad and understand how they play and what’s expected of him. i’ve always thought he’s massively overrated considering he’s never played in the PL before now and isn’t proven to play well consistently at the top level. imo there’s a reason why pep let him go especially considering he was an academy talent that came up through the ranks 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised it hasn’t been turned over and so is Harvey Elliott… there are no consistencies at all with these red cards being turned over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s the curse of the final. Literally half the England squad Have suddenly become tit

Reactions: 1
I think Mason has a better mentality and more drive than Dele, at least I hope so. I don't expect this form to be a long-term thing. My frustration lies more on the fact he seems to be coddled by everyone from managers to fans while anyone else would be criticised and benched for the same performances he sometimes drops. That didn't happen today but I always say he's a super lucky player because he always finds a way to score or assist whenever he's having a bad game and people just forget everything he did wrong and focus on the one thing he did right. During the Euros, I think it was the game against Ukraine, he was having a bad game but he gave an assist from a corner and everyone was acting like he was MOTM. I just think people overhype at times but he's massively important for us on his day.
Yeah Mason is very highly favoured with managers for some reason must do a madness in training or something. I think he gets away with it at Chelsea coz we still get very decent results despite him not playing well. How he gets away with internationally tho I’m not sure.

Yeah Mason is very highly favoured with managers for some reason must do a madness in training or something. I think he gets away with it at Chelsea coz we still get very decent results despite him not playing well. How he gets away with internationally tho I’m not sure.
At the moment England are getting very decent results as well.

Regardless of peoples opinions on the red card situation the decision has been made now so hopefully the fans just deal with it and get over it. He’s missing 3 games, it’s not a lifetime ban 🙄

Regardless of peoples opinions on the red card situation the decision has been made now so hopefully the fans just deal with it and get over it. He’s missing 3 games, it’s not a lifetime ban 🙄
Lol when did people ever get over anything in football?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't I have no idea what he was thinking.
Ronaldo offers very little though when he’s up front by himself in a team down to ten men. Especially 70 minutes in at 36. Ole was probably trying to get someone on to press.

His bigger mistakes were in midfield but ultimately the same issues will keep happening under Ole. Sometimes moments of brilliance will get United through games, but never enough to win a league.

He’s young and new to the league. Plus, plenty of players from the Bundesliga have struggled to look as good in England. Werner and Kagawa are two examples. It’s a very different type of football.

Sancho could probably do with a better coached system too. United rely more on individuality up top.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.