Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know anything about reece james and his girlfriend? He deleted his pics with her and they don't seem to follow each other anymore. Also, she's gone private on instagram. I feel like I just saw them posting together on holiday.

Reactions: 2
Brazil is officially complaining to FIFA urging them sanction players who don’t come. The Daily Mail seems to think clubs won’t likely be able to win an appeal and will have to just accept the one match bans As the lesser of two evils.

does anyone know anything about reece james and his girlfriend? He deleted his pics with her and they don't seem to follow each other anymore. Also, she's gone private on instagram. I feel like I just saw them posting together on holiday.
I wonder if she realised the lifestyle of being with a footballer was not for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They are always on and off probably about the third time they’ve split in the 6 months lol, exactly like Brandon Williams and his girlfriend and Harvey Elliott and his.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but how?! Sterling & Pickford were robbed. I do like Phillips but in my opinion he only really had one great game and then was average for the rest of the tournament
kinda have to agree. he was impressive but personally not enough to win POTY

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but how?! Sterling & Pickford were robbed. I do like Phillips but in my opinion he only really had one great game and then was average for the rest of the tournament
Obviously he won over every one with his adorable dimples.

Reactions: 12
Dirty leeds fans must have been busy voting for him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure where else to ask... Not in the UK and the England vs Hungary game is on at 2.45am Friday my time. Will it be available on itv hub on demand after does anyone know? Hoping to make a night of it Friday!

Sterling and his cute little T-Rex running arms definitely robbed!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Leeds fans absolutely rigged the POTY award, they did the same when they rigged the Brighton player of the season award for Ben White. strange thing to do but fair enough I guess lmao

Reactions: 5
Not sure where else to ask... Not in the UK and the England vs Hungary game is on at 2.45am Friday my time. Will it be available on itv hub on demand after does anyone know? Hoping to make a night of it Friday!
it should be I think. They usually are available just after they’ve aired. Hope you manage to get it and enjoy!

Reactions: 1
For me it should've been Shaw but they nommed every player but him

Reactions: 9
He did have a great tournament, people only have the right to complain if they voted so hopefully everyone who does not agree voted for their favourite

He said it himself when he got the award - never underestimate Leeds fans when there's a poll to vote on.

Reactions: 1
Hey those who know more about the case than I do, is this true as I thought the quotes of him confessing were 100% from his mouth.

Why is Ronaldo actually so rude to players on the pitch? He’s honestly such a dick to players of both teams including his own, I can’t stand him 🤮

Reactions: 10
Hey those who know more about the case than I do, is this true as I thought the quotes of him confessing were 100% from his mouth.
He denied the allegations but there has been leaked documents from his lawyers in which he admits that she told him to stop on several occasions. Also, the fact he can't step a foot in the US is very telling.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.