Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Arab media know? Where they there?
This is just bullshit people make up on twitter but the fact that it's made up about these two players is just so out of left field. It also looks like someone put on predictive text and said "yeah, i'll go with this" 😂

Reactions: 3
This is just bullshit people make up on twitter but the fact that it's made up about these two players is just so out of left field. It also looks like someone put on predictive text and said "yeah, i'll go with this" 😂
It’s very random isn’t it. I guess now Bellarin has left Arsenal, they need someone else to make rumours up about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She looks like her face would melt if she gets too much sun.

If that's what you have to look like to be considered (well by one person) the most beautiful person in the world then I will be delighted to remain an ugly old trout!
From yesterday’s poll and today’s posts. I think people might be a just a tad too harsh. I mean she’s not THAT bad looking. I bet many footballers would leave their partners in favour of her. I bet Deles teammates were all jealous of him because of his girlfriend?

She’s not grotesque and neither is she extremely beautiful, but she is definitely 8-9 out of 10……….

It might be an unpopular opinion on here and I might get slated but I’m just saying she’s extremely beautiful. But not the most beautiful person in the world !!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Did he enjoy that aspect. He loved playing at West Ham and West Ham fans loved him but it’s still fough. Particualy as she must Be school age soon so wouldn’t be able to do so many week day visits.
You'd have to find someone here who knows him for that to be answered. Just to me his love of Man Utd was the strongest reason he didn't want to move. He could easily have got his agent to put feelers out at closer clubs. Everton for example & they were linked with him.

United do need to apply for special dispensation from the FA but yes like you say James’s move will mean the numbers can be moved around more seamlessly.
Sky sports saying they te doing and serm confident it will happen. Yeh chuck a few grand and it will.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it safe to come back out and post? Or is RM number 1 fan still throwing down challenges to everyone?!

Has anyone else's oh had sky sports news on all day? my oh even booked today off work so he could sit and watch it all day.. But i dont know why he has bothered because all he does is moan about all the presenters and people they have on commenting- especially Kaveh Solhekol! He seems to have a special hatred for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it safe to come back out and post? Or is RM number 1 fan still throwing down challenges to everyone?!

Has anyone else's oh had sky sports news on all day? my oh even booked today off work so he could sit and watch it all day.. But i dont know why he has bothered because all he does is moan about all the presenters and people they have on commenting- especially Kaveh Solhekol! He seems to have a special hatred for him!
I had it on for a bit this evening but it’s not the same without Jim.

Reactions: 5
Honestly can’t stand Kaveh. I’ve had it on in the background today while working and there is just something about him that winds me up 😂

Reactions: 6
From yesterday’s poll and today’s posts. I think people might be a just a tad too harsh. I mean she’s not THAT bad looking. I bet many footballers would leave their partners in favour of her. I bet Deles teammates were all jealous of him because of his girlfriend?

She’s not grotesque and neither is she extremely beautiful, but she is definitely 8-9 out of 10……….

It might be an unpopular opinion on here and I might get slated but I’m just saying she’s extremely beautiful. But not the most beautiful person in the world !!!!!
Oh totally I voted the harsh one just because it was funny and to see if Ruby’s biggest fan came back. I don’t actually think she’s ugly, shes good looking but I don’t think she’s the most pretty person on the planet .

im surprised lingard is still at MU… I know he was good for west ham But I think he should move on…

Sky sports saying they te doing and serm confident it will happen. Yeh chuck a few grand and it will.
almost definitely. I’m sure they’d allow it for the likes of Ronaldo as he’s pretty much one of the most famous footballers on the planet, if not the most! I don’t think Cavani would be too fussed I think he wears 21 for Uruguay

Reactions: 4
People don’t seem that interested . Here in Grecce the bar that showed SSN on transfer day a few years ago was showing just BT repeats This year. There are a lot less Brits here but still.

Oh totally I voted the harsh one just because it was funny and to see if Ruby’s biggest fan came back. I don’t actually think she’s ugly, shes good looking but I don’t think she’s the most pretty person on the planet .

im surprised lingard is still at MU… I know he was good for west ham But I think he should move on…

almost definitely. I’m sure they’d allow it for the likes of Ronaldo as he’s pretty much one of the most famous footballers on the planet, if not the most! I don’t think Cavani would be too fussed I think he wears 21 for Uruguay
Ruby looks like Catlyn Jenner but younger.

• Haha
No one really bothers with Scottish football on this thread but my heart has broke a little seeing Edouard go to CP. He’s not been great for us recently, but he’s an amazing player when he’s on form. Feels like Tierney all over again 😢 (Tierney was much worse tho haha)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
If any of it’s true then it’s more likely they had an orgy with lots of girls than just them two together.

Honestly can’t stand Kaveh. I’ve had it on in the background today while working and there is just something about him that winds me up 😂
The way he drags words out to be longer than they should. Him and dharmesh are top dogs now, they are the ones in the know, people actually tell them secrets deals. Same with other journos, you ain't special.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.