Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cristiano is back at Utd. Spurs are top. Is Ruby Mae the most beautiful girl in the world? And it’s deadline day.
As you were.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Are they hinting he'll have number 7 then? I mean I can't imagine anything else.
Seems like they got rid of poor James just for Cavani to have 21.

Reactions: 6
Are they hinting he'll have number 7 then? I mean I can't imagine anything else.
They will still need permission from the PL I believe

They will still need permission from the PL I believe
Sorry think that's wrong.

I believe under FA rules a player can change shirts if the the shirt he wants is vacant. So with united selling Dan James who had the 21 they can now give that to cavani as that's his international number and Ronaldo can have the number 7. Assuming cavani will give up the number 7 but don't see why he won't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
United do need to apply for special dispensation from the FA but yes like you say James’s move will mean the numbers can be moved around more seamlessly.

Reactions: 5
I do love deadline day!!

Pretty much us spurs fans are now expecting on deadline day is Emerson, no creative midfielder and no back up striker… This tweet from Kane’s brother in law sums it up disaster waiting to happen😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is Ruby? This is the most beautiful wag ever? I need to brushen up cause I’ve never seen this woman in my entire life 😅

716D3820-264C-4442-85CA-13BBA238AAF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm guessing the 'Ruby Mae' fan has never seen Candy Rae Blind, lots of more beautiful wags imo

Reactions: 5
I do love deadline day!!

Pretty much us spurs fans are now expecting on deadline day is Emerson, no creative midfielder and no back up striker… This tweet from Kane’s brother in law sums it up disaster waiting to happen😭

To be fair I think Levy may have deluded himself that Deli can do both! Am getting fed up with fan boys criticising Skipp, for not being creative his workrate is what makes the defenders look good and defensive midfielders get booked if they are doing their job properly.

Reactions: 2
This is Ruby? This is the most beautiful wag ever? I need to brushen up cause I’ve never seen this woman in my entire life 😅

View attachment 737973
Most beautiful Woman* ever 😅😅😅

Ruby is more prettier than Sasha, that’s for sure.

You can actually see the difference in skin tone between her face and skin beneath her hair in some pics of Sasha - absolutely layered with make up!!! Looks like and absolutely boring person aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Don't feel sorry for Dan James. He's much better off at Leeds, with a system that will suit him perfectly and a manager that is genuinely enthusiastic to work him (and has been for years).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dan James seems like a lovely lad but was no near good enough for United. I think he will do well at Leeds and under Bielsa.
The move is a win for everyone involved.

It looks like Lingard will stay now - He obviously backs himself, but I feel moving to West Ham would have been the best option.

Reactions: 20
Most beautiful Woman* ever 😅😅😅

Ruby is more prettier than Sasha, that’s for sure.

You can actually see the difference in skin tone between her face and skin beneath her hair in some pics of Sasha - absolutely layered with make up!!! Looks like and absolutely boring person aswell.
I actually think Sasha is better looking, because I think Ruby looks like a ten a penny baddie, and it's not a look I like. In this picture she looks like she is having an allergic reaction. So. Much. Filler. In fact for me she is bordering on unattractive. Funny how beauty is subjective isn't it, there is no such thing as 'the most beautiful woman in the world'!

Reactions: 22
Dan James seems like a lovely lad but was no near good enough for United. I think he will do well at Leeds and under Bielsa.
The move is a win for everyone involved.

It looks like Lingard will stay now - He obviously backs himself, but I feel moving to West Ham would have been the best option.
yeah the loan showed just how good that move would've been for Jesse. I think because he's been with us so long he finds it hard to leave permanently.

Reactions: 7
yeah the loan showed just how good that move would've been for Jesse. I think because he's been with us so long he finds it hard to leave permanently.
Also his daughter is based in the north and living In Essex means commuting either him or her every week.

Reactions: 7
Also his daughter is based in the north and living In Essex means commuting either him or her every week.
Its not that far really & he coped with it before. Think its just even a small chance of making it work at the club he loves & he's gonna take it.
Plus now we've Ronaldo back who wouldn't want the chance to play with him.

That's why I'm slightly more confident of next summers window, I'm sure he'd help with players wanting to join.

Reactions: 4
Its not that far really & he coped with it before. Think its just even a small chance of making it work at the club he loves & he's gonna take it.
Plus now we've Ronaldo back who wouldn't want the chance to play with him.

That's why I'm slightly more confident of next summers window, I'm sure he'd help with players wanting to join.
Did he enjoy that aspect. He loved playing at West Ham and West Ham fans loved him but it’s still fough. Particualy as she must Be school age soon so wouldn’t be able to do so many week day visits.

Reactions: 3
Twitter wilding over Arsenal. I know this isn't wag related but I don't know what thread is appropriate 😂

tumblr_2a7bb27c16981d0b48ead5ff534da48c_49f2828d_1280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

View attachment 737973
She looks like her face would melt if she gets too much sun.

If that's what you have to look like to be considered (well by one person) the most beautiful person in the world then I will be delighted to remain an ugly old trout!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.