Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think many people still think mental health issues are always a consequence of someone's circumstances when that's not necessarily the case. In most cases, it's genetic, it's unbalanced chemicals in your brain. I'm lucky enough to say I have had a pretty smooth uneventful life but I have suffered from severe anxiety since I can remember. I think Ben might be a more sensible person and has a harder time dealing with certain things. I just hope he's getting the help and support he needs. I'm a big advocate for psychological therapy in general but I think every player should work personally with a sports psychologist.
I don’t mean to be argumentative, it’s a genuine question.
I thought the imbalanced chemicals were debunked? I agree 💯 with the genetic link and think it’s a very complex issue with many factors. I just remember hearing recently that they no longer think it is an imbalance of chemicals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.