Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
5EB96871-027F-40D5-A755-7F5096AFD0B9.jpeg

Soz but what in the living fuck does he look like? He looks like a 5 year old who’s just had a bollocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

spilldatea

VIP Member
I suspect the next manager will be the complete opposite of Southgate and will be someone the Sun and Piers Morgan push the FA into going for.
honestly you don’t half chat some shit on here sometimes 🤣 what sway has Piers bloody Morgan got over who the FA pick as England manager?? or the Sun for that matter? everyone worth knowing hates them both

i’ve not forgot the time you came on here and said rashford should be playing football and not helping ‘neglectful’ parents get meals for their kids. and whenever you get called out you ignore it. you chat bare shit mate sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Cristiano is back at Utd. Spurs are top. Is Ruby Mae the most beautiful girl in the world? And it’s deadline day.
As you were.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Rita.

VIP Member
Jack Grealish just reminds me of those lads whose job it is to spin the carts on waltzers at the fairground.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

spilldatea

VIP Member
please the foden fan girls on tiktok are so dramatic and they’re just sweeping over the fact she lip synced then n word😭
nah but this screams of internalised misogyny! bet this outrage was nowhere to be seen when PF was banging that girl in Iceland whilst his partner was at home with their child.

be more angry that she blatantly lip synced the n word and seemed to be not even arsed about what she was doing. which is fucking bad timing considering the extreme racial abuse his teammates have been subjected to recently. (not that there’s any good time to do it but come the fuck on)

i said this is another thread but it bears repeating; these ‘fangirls’ are just on another level with their weird behaviour. they 100000% think that PF will want to shag them because they’ve dragged his girlfriend; stinks of ‘pick me i’m not like other girls’

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
I love how some people on here are so pure with this dating thing, has nobody around here heard of one night stands, friends with benefits, or just general fuck buddies? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

QueenL

VIP Member

Petition to get this kid banned from all football stadiums please 😭
He and his father make my blood boil every time I see a post about them, mainly the father because it's all his fault.
What is worse is that other kids could be getting all the stuff this one is collecting in every stadium...and those won't have a father that is a stalker and is living some weird fantasy through their kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Timefortea93

VIP Member
A lot of fangirls question why WAGs stay with players after being cheated on but would happily be one of the women they cheated on their partners with. Not to mention, call WAGs gold diggers while daydreaming about living their lifestyle and no one can convince the fascination with most of these guys isn't purely because of their professions. If Jack Grealish and half of these footballers everyone thirsts over were their nextdoor neighbour who works as a plumber, they wouldn't look at them twice.
If only JG was my plumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I actually fear posting on this thread now but bloody hell 🤦🏻‍♀️😭

Grealish did fuck up, it has been acknowledged several times on this thread (and elsewhere). However he has paid his fine, is still serving his ban, has donated a fuck ton of money to the NHS and continues to do so and works closely with charities under the radar locally.

People fuck up. He isn’t the first and will not be the last. As a society we need to stop making it so people cannot redeem themselves or whatever. I’d say this if he was Quasimodo too.

There are far worse people in the world than Jack Grealish. Far far worse. Mendy anyone?

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Aw Raheem’s tribute to his & Paige’s friend was lovely ❤. Hate that players get yellow carded for taking their top off, wish that wasn’t a rule.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don’t understand why there has to be constant back and forth on these threads man 😭 if some people find someone attractive, brilliant. if some people don’t, that’s great too 👍🏼 let people have their own thoughts and opinions. i don’t think anyone actually thinks they are going to get with a footballer, it’s all just a bit of fun

Reactions: 24

hannahdolan

Chatty Member
I think the gay rumours aren't really a reflection of Declan, but of Lauren. We're so used to the girlfriends/wives of players looking a certain way. Even the ones who are quieter/seem smarter have a very luxe wag look. Lauren is quite plain, her version of glam is very simple and seems inexpensive. It's not a good thing, but I think people do look at her and think 'he could have anyone so what does he see in Lauren..... HE'S GAY!!!!!!'.

While we are on the subject of Rice; if his personality in private is as likable as it is in public, I'd rate him as one of the highest catches. I'd climb over several of the media obsessions for him.
I actually like the fact that he chose a “normal girl”, unlike his friends that go for fillers and insta baddies, Lauren is a beautiful girl, and he should show her off more often.

Reactions: 24
Most beautiful Woman* ever 😅😅😅

Ruby is more prettier than Sasha, that’s for sure.

You can actually see the difference in skin tone between her face and skin beneath her hair in some pics of Sasha - absolutely layered with make up!!! Looks like and absolutely boring person aswell.
I actually think Sasha is better looking, because I think Ruby looks like a ten a penny baddie, and it's not a look I like. In this picture she looks like she is having an allergic reaction. So. Much. Filler. In fact for me she is bordering on unattractive. Funny how beauty is subjective isn't it, there is no such thing as 'the most beautiful woman in the world'!

Reactions: 22

cornflower

VIP Member
A lot of fangirls question why WAGs stay with players after being cheated on but would happily be one of the women they cheated on their partners with. Not to mention, call WAGs gold diggers while daydreaming about living their lifestyle and no one can convince the fascination with most of these guys isn't purely because of their professions. If Jack Grealish and half of these footballers everyone thirsts over were their nextdoor neighbour who works as a plumber, they wouldn't look at them twice.
If Jack Grealish was my next door neighbour I’d be knocking the adjoining wall down between our houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Just to clarify I couldn’t care less where anyone works. If you’re fit you’re fit whether you’re a bin man or the highest paid actor in bloody hollywood?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

holyprofanity

I low-key feel like people exaggerate this whole Jack and Sasha thing to make themselves feel better. Sterling doesn’t show off Paige, Saka doesn’t show his gf, Trent etc. But no one says anything?! I mean I’m not saying Jack is an angel but I think people want it to be worse than it is.

Reactions: 21