Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an ex footballer from back in the day lol. From the post I was expecting someone current……😂

‘He said: 'I had been considering doing this for some time. Seeing how Grealish was humiliated by so little playing time when he was the one player who might have won the tournament for our country has pushed me over the edge.’

• Wow
Reactions: 2
‘He said: 'I had been considering doing this for some time. Seeing how Grealish was humiliated by so little playing time when he was the one player who might have won the tournament for our country has pushed me over the edge.’
What sort of dark magic did Grealish perform on the entire bleeping nation? 😭😭 Everyone's obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m so bored by the constant Grealish talk.
He didn’t start in the euros, everyone can have an opinion but it’s boring now. Personally I’d have started him but Gareth proved he was justified in being more cautious.
He cost 100m because Villa were clever, that was a release clause meaning they could just say no until that was met. He is worth that much to Villa, probably not worth that much to others tho. Who cares. Move on.

Reactions: 23
To be honest I feel like england truly would have won if grealish had started in the final over someone like mason Mount… he’s a hot topic of conversation at the moment with his hype from the euros, move to city and cheating allegations etc. People are entitled to discuss him if they want to, he’s not going anywhere anytime soon and I can only see him getting bigger

Reactions: 12
To be honest I feel like england truly would have won if grealish had started in the final over someone like mason Mount… he’s a hot topic of conversation at the moment with his hype from the euros, move to city and cheating allegations etc. People are entitled to discuss him if they want to, he’s not going anywhere anytime soon and I can only see him getting bigger
To be fair, he does have his own thread for that.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, he does have his own thread for that.
To be fair, that’s a rave thread. People should be allowed to mention his name on this thread with regards to gossip etc without worrying that someone is going to jump down their throat about it. It’s a public gossip site and at the moment he is in the press a lot so he’s going to be discussed I’m afraid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Shocker
Grealish is like marmite
You love you hate him
You talk about him you hate talking about him.
Yep too much of the same chat is boring but it's a thread for footballers and Jack is one a very expensive one but hey ho.
Ignore it and scroll on or chat about him. I think most have been chatted about him anything new on him?

Reactions: 8
5 hours my backside. Who makes this crap up? :ROFLMAO:
I know, right? I remember reading an interview with a musician and he was boasting how the previous night he had shagged for over 1.5hrs. The way he phrased it sounded like he was actually humping away for that time. He referred to himself as a King and was very impressed with his performance. 😖

My only thoughts were how bored his partner must have been and also hoped he used a lot of lube.

You’d be doing your weekly meal plan and shopping list in your head after an hour and a half of pumping away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know, right? I remember reading an interview with a musician and he was boasting how the previous night he had shagged for over 1.5hrs. The way he phrased it sounded like he was actually humping away for that time. He referred to himself as a King and was very impressed with his performance. 😖

My only thoughts were how bored his partner must have been and also hoped he used a lot of lube.

You’d be doing your weekly meal plan and shopping list in your head after an hour and a half of pumping away.
Very that. Very that. 👏

Lol, what's this guy been drinking?
Did Grealish even have a senior cap this time last year? And people - literally people who are in football and know better - are pretending like he could have single handedly won a tournament. My god, football journalism is truly in the dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Being the most spoken about is not always a positive thing.

I hope the pundits (Souness etc) keep the same energy for him as they do for Pogba, due to his price tag - it's obvious there is an agenda on PP.

Reactions: 10
Being the most spoken about is not always a positive thing.

I hope the pundits (Souness etc) keep the same energy for him as they do for Pogba, due to his price tag - it's obvious there is an agenda on PP.
They won’t, that’s the problem. I can’t get over the difference in how Pogba & Kane have been treated and spoken about in the last few weeks

Reactions: 10
Lol, what's this guy been drinking?
Did Grealish even have a senior cap this time last year? And people - literally people who are in football and know better - are pretending like he could have single handedly won a tournament. My god, football journalism is truly in the dirt.
It’s embarrassing, Jack Grealish is completely unproven above mid table premier league football. He has no experience whatsoever of the level or pressure of top level international or European football. We’ve seen so many players leave their hometown club big fish small pond situation and fail to adapt, I really don’t think that we will be the case with Grealish but until we see him consistently play for City we will never know.

Reactions: 9
Man City look like they going to offer £150m for Harry Kane.

They won’t, that’s the problem. I can’t get over the difference in how Pogba & Kane have been treated and spoken about in the last few weeks
For a lot of Man U fans Pogba has been their villian for years. Back just after Jose was sacked some relatives of mine who are Man U fans were ranting about horrible Pogba’s attitude de is and how he should be sold at the upcoming mid season transfers window.

It’s embarrassing, Jack Grealish is completely unproven above mid table premier league football. He has no experience whatsoever of the level or pressure of top level international or European football. We’ve seen so many players leave their hometown club big fish small pond situation and fail to adapt, I really don’t think that we will be the case with Grealish but until we see him consistently play for City we will never know.
If a poll for the most popular English footballer was taken Grealish would beat Sterling and Kane and would probably only be behind Rashford.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.