Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elliexmae

Chatty Member
‘He said: 'I had been considering doing this for some time. Seeing how Grealish was humiliated by so little playing time when he was the one player who might have won the tournament for our country has pushed me over the edge.’
What sort of dark magic did Grealish perform on the entire fucking nation? 😭😭 Everyone's obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 42

calmyourritas

VIP Member
sorry to constantly beat the drum about her angel like looks. But you didn’t respond to my challenge to name one person more beautiful than her so I will take that as Ruby being the most beautiful human ever
Ruby isn’t going to shag you hun give it up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Bit weird that in the last couple of weeks we’ve had two people come on and say how Ruby is the most beautiful girl in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

olivia321

VIP Member
Anyone who makes jokes about rape whether it be Ronaldo, Mendy, or Jimmy Savile have a very strange sense of humour those jokes are very distasteful and it’s not even a joking matter at all, everyone knows someone or is that someone who’s had an unpleasant experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Ok so I know Jack has been caught out many times before but I am going to defend him on this one. Anyone who has read the Lauryn Goodman thread will tell you how easy it is for these “ladies” to enter a club or restaurant at the same time, or leave at the same time, or bump into a footballer and say something. The paps hiding nearby (who the “ladies” have tipped off) gets pics, distorts the angles so they look closer and suddenly you have a story. Plus it’s in the Scum, and if they told me it was sunny I would still have to go outside to check.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

elliexmae

Chatty Member
How the fuck did Man City allow Mendy to play while out on bail and being investigated for sexual assault allegations since November last year?

• Sick
Reactions: 31

spilldatea

VIP Member
Again all I receive is insults and laughter. I rest my case.

No explanation and evidence proving Ruby isn’t the sexiest woman alive proves my argument VALID.
evidence??? it’s not a court case it’s a bloody gossip thread. you sound unhinged. and exactly like the type of person that would end up with a restraining order.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
The way Jack and these other footballers (chillwell, Maddison etc) dress just screams new money. Just because everything is designer doesn’t mean it looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Eli_99

I really hate how Sky Sports have turn Harry Kane’s failure to turn up for work into ‘an extended break’. Such a lack of professionalism from him and for me his reputation is taking a bigger hit the longer this goes on. It has been highlighted numerous times, that if it was anyone else (a black player especially) they would probably be ran out of the country. Such double standards from the broadcaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I’d like John Stones’ dopey wag to spend the day on a Covid ward and see how she gets on. She doesn’t even have one brain cell, never mind the two required to rub together. Sorry, but get your facts from reputable sources, then if you think the vaccine isn’t for you then fine but anyone who listens to this clown need their heads testing. Seriously woman, get a clue!

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I thought Arsenal’s luck couldn’t get any worse, now they have players doing insta story posts like AMN. Bring on the Amazon documentary is all I say 🤣🍿

• Haha
  • Wow

spilldatea

VIP Member
no one is denying she is a good looking girl, but to call her angelic like her beauty is a gift from god is hilarious. full credit to her esthetician, instagram filters and facetune.

BDY_97

VIP Member
People on Twitter already defending him and making jokes, claiming innocent until proven guilty. And people wonder why victims don’t report these things.

• Angry

QueenL

VIP Member
So sad seeing so many women supporting that man but you do you, I guess...
Totally agree with you...don't think any of them read the article that was linked within the one you shared this morning. I knew many things about the r*pe case, but reading some of the stuff posted there was horrifying and made me want to throw up. If they did, I would be really surprised if they had the same opinion; and to think that women would willingly support someone like him. I really can't understand it. I don't care if he is one of the greatest players to ever exist, he r*ped someone!!!! He should be in jail, not winning trophies, signing millionaire contracts with clubs and brands and enjoying life. I don't want him to represent my club, what message does that send to young people? You can do whatever you want, but if you are talented, nothing will ever happen to you.
It's also quite telling how people were reacting yesterday to the news of Mendy but today with this one no one cares or say anything.

• Heart

PatEarrings

Can’t imagine what it’s like round Stones gaff, he’s trying to relax of an evening and this chic is glued to her phone absorbing covid conspiracies *babe omg right come ere look at this* while Ashley Youngs baby is screaming their head off in the background…allegedly.

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member

Haha. I’m sorry but this little guy needs to fuck off 🙄
I’m finally going back to the stadium on 19th September, god if I see the Dad I may be tempted to buy a match day pie just to lob it at him and take one for the tattle team😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27