Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 737186

Thiago Silva is being criticised on Twitter because of this picture. He's implying he feels like his hands are tied because he can't play for Brazil during the international break. I know Premier League fans hate the international break and national teams but they need to realise not every player shares that mindset and some of them take great pride in representing their countries. Thiago is 36 and is fighting for a place in the World Cup next year.
And Brazil is full of covid deniers who see The whole red list as an attack in Brazil

Also I am convinced England will not make the World Cup. Just have a very bad feeling about the autumn matches and that relief that the League felt that quotas and stuff were off the agenda for good will soon return.

Reactions: 3
And Brazil is full of covid deniers who see The whole red list as an attack in Brazil

Also I am convinced England will not make the World Cup. Just have a very bad feeling about the autumn matches and that relief that the League felt that quotas and stuff were off the agenda for good will soon return.
There's no way England doesn't make it. Our hardest opponent is Poland and we're first in the group with 9 points.

Reactions: 9

Do you ever have any positive thoughts? As on here your always really negative

Reactions: 11
Well happy Transfer deadline day everyone!
Yep sky sports news is gonna be crazy but at least Jim White not there anymore 😁
Just now Kaveh and Dharmesh 😐

Reactions: 4
Hope we get some drama today for Deadline Day. Don’t think anything will ever beat Peter Odemwingie for me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.