Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rio Ferdinand must be a secret plant to undermine the takeover bid of West Ham he backs considering he once again says Man United should buy Rice. How does he think comments like that help the bid he and his brother are meant to be selling to West Ham fans.

Reactions: 4
Tammy has been announced at Roma. I'm really curious to see if Leah will move with him or not.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the Kane situation will be resolved this week.
Surely it has to be. I think for a lot of city fans the excitement has gone as it’s being dragged out for so long, I honestly don’t think they will get him this season. It’s boring now

Reactions: 4
I will be suprised if Dortmund sell Bellingham this year. They normally only sell one big player each year and with Sancho already gone I pencilled him in for 2023 with Haland going next summer.

I will be suprised if Dortmund sell Bellingham this year. They normally only sell one big player each year and with Sancho already gone I pencilled him in for 2023 with Haland going next summer.
Has there been talks of him being sold?

Surely it has to be. I think for a lot of city fans the excitement has gone as it’s being dragged out for so long, I honestly don’t think they will get him this season. It’s boring now
I'm sure I read somewhere that if they don't have an agreement by close of play this week then they will stop pursuing him.

Reactions: 2
Even if Dortmund were willing to sell, I don't think it's in anybody's best interests at the moment. Every major side would want him and the fee would be unbelievable. He's still years away from his prime (staggering thought) so to sell/buy now is realistically another record transfer fee. Better for him to stay put, keep developing. If he goes in 2/3 years time, he'll still be nowhere his peak (again, staggering) but finances will be more stable.
Agree re Haaland - going to fill my boots with BvB games before he goes to Chelsea and I have to start actively disliking him.

With Brexit it’s not viable for her to keep working in London and regularly commuting back and forth becuase the once you spend so many days there you then get bared for so many.

Even if Dortmund were willing to sell, I don't think it's in anybody's best interests at the moment. Every major side would want him and the fee would be unbelievable. He's still years away from his prime (staggering thought) so to sell/buy now is realistically another record transfer fee. Better for him to stay put, keep developing. If he goes in 2/3 years time, he'll still be nowhere his peak (again, staggering) but finances will be more stable.
Agree re Haaland - going to fill my boots with BvB games before he goes to Chelsea and I have to start actively disliking him.
I wonder what the odds are both Jude and Jobe will be in an England squad someday.

Kane’s in training today.

I think the Spurs players have handled questions on the situation well.
I agree. Not Levy’s biggest fan but think he’s right on this one. Harry should not have signed a 6 year contract if he knew he wanted out. You would have to question his advisors on that deal.

Reactions: 10
With Brexit it’s not viable for her to keep working in London and regularly commuting back and forth becuase the once you spend so many days there you then get bared for so many.

I wonder what the odds are both Jude and Jobe will be in an England squad someday.
If Jude's dad put that bet on 10 years ago, that's a tidy earner.
If you're putting that bet on now... £20 stake for a £2 profit :D

Reactions: 1
Be interesting if Kane does stay, as next season I'm expecting most of the bigger clubs to be fighting it out for Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.