Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even in Norway they at it.
In the stadium? How'd they get in the stadium out of hours?
Maybe it's different in Norway but you can't usually just wander in when you feel like it, player or not.

Reactions: 4
In the stadium? How'd they get in the stadium out of hours?
Maybe it's different in Norway but you can't usually just wander in when you feel like it, player or not.
Maybe some of the people involved on the night out are in admin/building type roles at the club (i.e. someone with access).

Reactions: 4
Maybe some of the people involved on the night out are in admin/building type roles at the club (i.e. someone with access).
I read about this in the Upshot mail out (not the sexual assault part). Apparently the men involved were all players. The team are in a relegation battle so couldn’t be sacked - except for the ring leader as he’d also been stealing from fellow players too. I’ll see if I still have the SS.

Found it!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I read about this in the Upshot mail out (not the sexual assault part). Apparently the men involved were all players. The team are in a relegation battle so couldn’t be sacked - except for the ring leader as he’d also been stealing from fellow players too. I’ll see if I still have the SS.

Found it!
5 hrs! Wow some stamina more than playing a game! And their in a relegation battle but top of shagging league 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For me all the signs are pointing at Kane now being as good as gone from Spurs, i think they are deliberately dragging it out until the very last second though.

Jack Grealish being caught on Raya? what a tool. From what i remember reading/understand you have to go through a whole thing to prove you are who you are and you’re someone special to even get on it so there really is no excuses or explaining that one away to his gf is there?

He probably joined the site for that reason though, him assuming it’s exclusively for celebs etc that are protected by it so he won’t be exposed or caught out for shagging around but it’s all just back fired.

Anyway papers are firmly on his case now aren’t they, looking for new stories on his seedy little ways every day 😆

Reactions: 12
For me all the signs are pointing at Kane now being as good as gone from Spurs, i think they are deliberately dragging it out until the very last second though.

Jack Grealish being caught on Raya? what a tool. From what i remember reading/understand you have to go through a whole thing to prove you are who you are and you’re someone special to even get on it so there really is no excuses or explaining that one away to his gf is there?

He probably joined the site for that reason though, him assuming it’s exclusively for celebs etc that are protected by it so he won’t be exposed or caught out for shagging around but it’s all just back fired.

Anyway papers are firmly on his case now aren’t they, looking for new stories on his seedy little ways every day 😆
Considering the press have reported on Raya for a variety of celebs before anyone having an affair on it must know the press do find out things from it.

Reactions: 3

I thought the exact opposite about kane, I honestly don’t see it happening. Surely if he was going there would have been significant movements but there has been literally nothing official for weeks.

Reactions: 2
I thought the exact opposite about kane, I honestly don’t see it happening. Surely if he was going there would have been significant movements but there has been literally nothing official for weeks.
I think talks have got more serious the last few days, not much time left now so at least we find out one way or another soon would be nice if it was this week.

I know it’s just the way it is but i wish all transfers were done and dusted before the PL starts up again.

Reactions: 3
I think talks have got more serious the last few days, not much time left now so at least we find out one way or another soon would be nice if it was this week.

I know it’s just the way it is but i wish all transfers were done and dusted before the PL starts up again.
The PL tried that the other year but because none of the other big leagues in Europe would Agree they went back to the old system As without a Europe wide deal PL clubs were at a disadvantage.

Reactions: 1
The PL tried that the other year but because none of the other big leagues in Europe would Agree they went back to the old system As without a Europe wide deal PL clubs were at a disadvantage.
Makes sense not to do it unless everyone is universally on board, would be so much better though!

A footballer is taking the FA to court to remove his records and says the final straw was how horrible Gareth Southgate treated Jack Grealish.

Makes sense not to do it unless everyone is universally on board, would be so much better though!
The big leagues don’t all start on the same weekend through which makes it hard. I am sure this year is the first for a while the Bundesliga and the Pl started the same weekend as normally they a week apart.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.