Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them being brothers makes me doubt it's Kane. However, not all brothers are kind and care about what's best for you. Let's imagine for a sec that Kane didn't feel strongly about leaving Spurs.... who would be well placed to slowly ebb away at the situation? I suspect the post is not about Kane but it wouldn't shock me if someone that wealthy had a relative who was willing to sneak around and manipulate the situation for money.
There is something I don’t like about Kane’s brother.

Reactions: 8
Kane surely with the phrase ‘caning’. Typical blind gossip tactics of saying what you want to say without actually saying it.
It sure is! One of the first things I learned in PR back in the day, tell a story without telling the story! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Ings to villa - doing some great business this year despite the loss of jack. Reinvesting the funds wisely but before the deal is “done” so clubs do not rip them off, knowing they have £100m sitting in their pocket.

it also shows that deals can be made quietly without the press reporting. Anything in the press is there for a reason, either the club wants to sell or the player is trying to force things through.

Reactions: 17
Ings to villa - doing some great business this year despite the loss of jack. Reinvesting the funds wisely but before the deal is “done” so clubs do not rip them off, knowing they have £100m sitting in their pocket.

it also shows that deals can be made quietly without the press reporting. Anything in the press is there for a reason, either the club wants to sell or the player is trying to force things through.
Or some clubs do have very leaky staff - Villa kept a lot of Jack’s injury problems out of the press when some clubs just leak info frequently.

Reactions: 5
Kane surely with the phrase ‘caning’. Typical blind gossip tactics of saying what you want to say without actually saying it.
If Kane only found out about it in recent days, he wouldn’t have been having interviews with Gary Neville on Sky months ago about leaving.

Reactions: 4
What injury problems did he have? Or were they 'injury' (cough) problems?
He supposedly had shin injury’s a few years back then towards the end of last season he had a mystery injury and it was being whispered he was the player addicted to zopicolne. I don’t think he’ll dare try his antics at Man City I think he’ll be like a little choir boy.

Reactions: 10
He supposedly had shin injury’s a few years back then towards the end of last season he had a mystery injury and it was being whispered he was the player addicted to zopicolne. I don’t think he’ll dare try his antics at Man City I think he’ll be like a little choir boy.
This is my worry with Jack, Villa protected him so much I hope he gets the same level of care because I think the big bad world is going to come as a shock to him. He will realise how looked after he was at villa. Lots of things got swept away and never made the press he and his family have been so well looked after by the club.

Reactions: 23
This is my worry with Jack, Villa protected him so much I hope he gets the same level of care because I think the big bad world is going to come as a shock to him. He will realise how looked after he was at villa. Lots of things got swept away and never made the press he and his family have been so well looked after by the club.
I think he’ll be Pep’s pet the environmental change will hopefully do him good.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree, I hope the Citeh PR team are well rested for the year ahead 😆, so good to see new talent at Villa, hopefully more promising signings to come as well. It’ll be strange to see Jack in a blue shirt and I don’t think he’s guaranteed to find it as he expects … being a rotation player and a small fish in a big pond, new area etc but like a lot of Villa fans now just glad to move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don’t think they will be using Jack in any environmentally campaigns as apparently he got flown from Birmingham to Manchester rather than be driven.

Totally agree, I hope the Citeh PR team are well rested for the year ahead 😆, so good to see new talent at Villa, hopefully more promising signings to come as well. It’ll be strange to see Jack in a blue shirt and I don’t think he’s guaranteed to find it as he expects … being a rotation player and a small fish in a big pond, new area etc but like a lot of Villa fans now just glad to move on.

Also, Todd Cantwell, looks a bit like a young Beckham (looks wise)
It either make or wreck his carrer - no middle ground.

Reactions: 10
I hear Fofana at Leicester has broken his leg/ankle in their friendly tonight.

really unfortunately for them as I thought he was very, very good last year. A lot of centre backs struggle when arriving in England but he seemed to fit in straight away, despite his young age. A real blow for Leicester.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I hear Fofana at Leicester has broken his leg/ankle in their friendly tonight.

really unfortunately for them as I thought he was very, very good last year. A lot of centre backs struggle when arriving in England but he seemed to fit in straight away, despite his young age. A real blow for Leicester.

I’m astounded at why somebody would make such a disgusting challenge during a pre season friendly. Gutted for him

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.