Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt mason “escaped” the hotel 😭 as if he’s gonna do that and then go somewhere public when he’s meant to be playing in the euros, the guys profile looks nothing like him in my opinion
On the 11th June the footballers were allowed to go home for the day Raheem confirmed this in a talk sport interview. So all this Mason escaped or must of snuck out I don’t know how some of these people think straight with their dizzy theory’s.

Reactions: 8
On the 11th June the footballers were allowed to go home for the day Raheem confirmed this in a talk sport interview. So all this Mason escaped or must of snuck out I don’t know how some of these people think straight with their dizzy theory’s.
Oh, I didnt know that,

Reactions: 2
wasnt that 2 days before the first match though. Would they have been allowed home then? Weren’t they home at the start of that week after the last friendly?

Reactions: 3
UEFA have invited Eriksen to the final - I will be very shocked if he appears but if they were in the final maybe Sabrina will fly over instead,
I'd be shocked too if he went. He has to fly to Italy next week to meet with Inter and I'm assuming they want to meet him asap so he's unlikely unable to fly until then. I'd love to see them there though, but I doubt Sabrina would go without him. They both come off quite shy as well so I doubt the attention they'd receive if they went would be relaxing!

😜 i would bake him a cake, since im baker, I can teach ya some tips, so you all prepared when the prem season start
Hahaha omg yes please, the last cakes I attempted to make were bloody awful😂 if he ate those he’d deffo not be prepared for the season with his head down the toilet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The person who commented is a woman, the person I'm talking about is clearly a guy

I think so too but at first it looked so much like him
If you look at her TikTok that says sunny London, there is a guy in that video who nose is similar. Thinks it’s him in the car video as well.

Thoughts on saka starting over Sancho tonight? Personally I think it’s the right choice based on what we have seen from both of them so far

Reactions: 1
Thoughts on saka starting over Sancho tonight? Personally I think it’s the right choice based on what we have seen from both of them so far
Right decision for me, Maehle is very good and Saka will defend/track back more helping Walker out more than Sancho will.

Reactions: 1
Hey i just read through the thread i’m new lmao. Does anyone know anything about the actual wags as people like are they as nice as they seem. I always expected them to be a bit cliquey with each other say if they’ve been their longer ?

Found this on the DM i have to say the wags of the 90's were far better dressed and looked nicer.
The 96 squad was probably the last before football went off the charts money mad and completely bubbled the players from a young age

There was still a working mans game element to things back then.

Reactions: 4

Found this on the DM i have to say the wags of the 90's were far better dressed and looked nicer.
Wow just a handful of them still together, Paul Ince and his wife looks cute together

Agree with starting Saka he had a decent game and only missed Ukraine due to a knock. Sancho played ok, he wasn’t bad but think he would have more of an impact off the bench.

Bring sancho on for saka in the second half if we need the pace, otherwise bring on grealish/Foden.

Rashford will get brought on obviously but he’s done absolutely nothing so far so don’t think he should

Going by her Instagram I think Olivia Naylor might have gone to Spain?

Also she doesn’t appear to be following John on Instagram nor him following her - I am sure they both used to follow each other at one point?

• Wow
Going by her Instagram I think Olivia Naylor might have gone to Spain ? She also seems to have stopped following John on Instagram - I am sure she did last week?
She still follows him and her IG caption says “back soon baby” with the spanish flag so she’s not there yet. I follow Stones sister on IG and Olivia is with her today going to Wembley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.