Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think Billi is married, they've been engaged for a while but no date has ever been set.

Reactions: 4
Does everyone on Towie come from dodgy money
I feel like I’ve heard their dad owns a lot of licenses for certain clothing brands so was above board, tried to find a source and ended up finding he’s been director of a ton of different companies which does usually suggest something dodgy:

Includes Billi’s hot yoga business and the boy on TOWIE at the mo’s clothing business (doesn’t look like the son is a director, weirdly???)

Edit: yess I had heard Pierre Cardin but was scared of saying, looks as if he’s re branded his old PC company as hardcore which explains why the son isn’t on it? Gonna have a rummage now...

Yeah looks as if local boyz is where the money is, last accounts show a turnover over 20mil:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Stephen Mucklow is absolutely minted. Think he supplies clothing to Mike Ashley (sports direct).
Knew someone who had dealings with him and apparently he is a flash arrogant twit.

Billie looks rough as anything. But money talks I guess?

Reactions: 8
I always assumed she was minted as she was mates with Cara Kilbey. Her dad is minted, he owns fabric nightclub. He’s set up matched betting for his kids income to dodge tax. They get £70k a year in tax free money.
Cara’s boyf was arrested for Coke dealing but somehow managed to avoid it. Apparently he’s skint and her dad funds everything.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ooh some great info here thanks girls 😍 loving the Companies House research

I was always curious about those two on TOWIE, agree Billi comes across as super confident but she did always come across as nice and genuine with her hot yoga stuff, I was happy for her with Andy Carroll! Cara always seemed nice too if messy 🤣

Agree a lot of this TOWIE lot are from dodgy money

Reactions: 5
I always assumed she was minted as she was mates with Cara Kilbey. Her dad is minted, he owns fabric nightclub. He’s set up matched betting for his kids income to dodge tax. They get £70k a year in tax free money.
Cara’s boyf was arrested for Coke dealing but somehow managed to avoid it. Apparently he’s skint and her dad funds everything.
Whaaa! We need a dodgy money of TOWIE thread 😂

I know that Greg Shepherd Billie’s husband is from a family of crooks in South London but not sure if he’s affiliated with their work, he was always described as a “businessman” so I assumed so.

Reactions: 2
Whaaa! We need a dodgy money of TOWIE thread 😂

I know that Greg Shepherd Billie’s husband is from a family of crooks in South London but not sure if he’s affiliated with their work, he was always described as a “businessman” so I assumed so.
Ooh is there any info online about any of his family members?

Reactions: 3
Think Greg Shepherd is basically a ticket tout. Big court case a little while back. Two people on trial for ticket touting (big money). They wouldn't name their boss, who supposedly is Mr Shepherd.

• Sad
Think Greg Shepherd is basically a ticket tout. Big court case a little while back. Two people on trial for ticket touting (big money). They wouldn't name their boss, who supposedly is Mr Shepherd.
@rosieflowers Google Terrance Canty-Shepherd, his case study is on the SOCA website. He sold fake tickets to the olympics to Tom Daley’s dying dad. You’re dead right, Greg is the nephew of Terrance and a few other men in the family were involved. Lots and lots and looooots available online about the family, the wife is still fighting to keep her Blackheath mansion even though the courts want it as a proceed of crime.

Edit: it’s SFO not SOCA, sorry: https://www.sfo.gov.uk/cases/xclusive-tickets-limited/

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@rosieflowers Google Terrance Canty-Shepherd, his case study is on the SOCA website. He sold fake tickets to the olympics to Tom Daley’s dying dad. You’re dead right, Greg is the nephew of Terrance and a few other men in the family were involved. Lots and lots and looooots available online about the family, the wife is still fighting to keep her Blackheath mansion even though the courts want it as a proceed of crime.
Amazing thanks so much, I've known about the ticket tout stuff for ages but there's never been much about his family or much actually pinning him to wrong doing. They are basically mob wives aren't they!!

Reactions: 6
Amazing thanks so much, I've known about the ticket tout stuff for ages but there's never been much about his family or much actually pinning him to wrong doing. They are basically mob wives aren't they!!
I’m surprised the ticket tout stuff is that well known! I grew up nearby hence knowing this & my brother lived round the corner from the family, we’d always see his daughters in the pub. Even though he was inside and you assume out of action they were still immaculately dressed, so I assume the scam has continued in some form or another. Terrance only has daughters I believe but some of their partners set up shop too. TOWIE’s Tommy Mallet (sp?) was dating one for a bit and started getting involved too 🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I d
I’m surprised the ticket tout stuff is that well known! I grew up nearby hence knowing this & my brother lived round the corner from the family, we’d always see his daughters in the pub. Even though he was inside and you assume out of action they were still immaculately dressed, so I assume the scam has continued in some form or another. Terrance only has daughters I believe but some of their partners set up shop too. TOWIE’s Tommy Mallet (sp?) was dating one for a bit and started getting involved too 🤐
Very interesting! Love the insider info 🤣 I don't know how people live like this, constantly looking over your shoulder and you'd never be secure in your massive house etc. Although a lot of the time people seem to get away with living their whole lives like this don't they 🙄

Reactions: 9
I always assumed that the Mucklow’s Dad funded them all. Sam makes out he’s a proper businessman when in reality his Dad does most of the work. Yet Sam tries to make out it’s his own achievement. The Sister Giorgie doesn’t seem to work either. How odd to still be relying on your parents to pay for everything at that age! Don’t know how much Billi relies on the parents because Carroll must have enough money but one of the things she used to reel him in when they were first dating was that she had her “own money” (actually her Father’s money!).

Reactions: 7
I always assumed that the Mucklow’s Dad funded them all. Sam makes out he’s a proper businessman when in reality his Dad does most of the work. Yet Sam tries to make out it’s his own achievement. The Sister Giorgie doesn’t seem to work either. How odd to still be relying on your parents to pay for everything at that age! Don’t know how much Billi relies on the parents because Carroll must have enough money but one of the things she used to reel him in when they were first dating was that she had her “own money” (actually her Father’s money!).
Tbh though for a footballer it must be reassuring that the family are doing alright even if she’s not earnt it herself as it’s one less direct debit for you to end up with. I imagine a lot of them have ended up paying every mortgage in the family & school fees for nieces / nephews where they’ve married a Danielle Lloyd.

Yep. They are all literally trash.
I wondered how they were all millionaires when they are as thick as pig tit. I think ofsted really need to open new schools with brilliant teachers cos none of them seem to have any education

• Haha
I wondered how they were all millionaires when they are as thick as pig tit. I think ofsted really need to open new schools with brilliant teachers cos none of them seem to have any education
The worst thing is they all seem to have gone to private schools as well! You can't even educate the trash out 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.