Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man Uniteds infamous 2007 Christmas bash where models from a modeling agency were invited instead of their wives and Johnny Evan's was accused of rape. Anyone got any insider info of that one?
Johnny Evans was going out with a trainee journalist at the time. They were a cute couple (she is stunning! Kate Wathall) and he met her while she was at uni. He left her for another journalist I believe. Kate was heartbroken and I don't think she's ever recovered from the betrayal. Especially as she stood by him through the rape allegations.

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 12
Is John Stones the father of his affair girl Olivia Naylors child? Or the met and started a relationship when she was carrying another mans child? 🤷‍♀️ It must be his? Any able to clarify?

Reactions: 4
Is John Stones the father of his affair girl Olivia Naylors child? Or the met and started a relationship when she was carrying another mans child? 🤷‍♀️ It must be his? Any able to clarify?
The child is another mans. They met when she was pregnant ‘allegedly’

Reactions: 8
And why did she think it was appropriate for her, the affair, to attend John & Millies crisis separation meeting....can’t believe Millie managed to stay for 2 hours, I’d be 2 mins

How disgusting. Starting an affair while pregnant?!
She was single whilst pregnant. Now I am not agreeing with cheating but I also don't think women have claim to men just because you were together for a long time. If he wants to leave let him. I hate when WAGS feel hard done by because a super rich man is no longer interested in you. Honeslty I would never date a sportsman but if I did I would damn well make sure I have my own income or start a seperate savings account for when he inevitably dumps you.
99% of these women are just gold diggers and then feel hard done by. I mean Colleen Rooney must be really desperate for the lifestyle to stay

She was single whilst pregnant. Now I am not agreeing with cheating but I also don't think women have claim to men just because you were together for a long time. If he wants to leave let him. I hate when WAGS feel hard done by because a super rich man is no longer interested in you. Honeslty I would never date a sportsman but if I did I would damn well make sure I have my own income or start a seperate savings account for when he inevitably dumps you.
99% of these women are just gold diggers and then feel hard done by. I mean Colleen Rooney must be really desperate for the lifestyle to stay
She might have been single. But she knew he was in a relationship with the mother of his child. Being pregnant, how could she convince herself that it was ok to ruin another child’s home life? How would she have felt if that was her and her child. Pure selfish. As is he, absolute scum bag. It is not just his ex that he betrayed, he let down his Daughter too. He could have left before starting another relationship.

With regards to Colleen, I don’t think it’s the money that makes her stay. She would have more than enough if she divorced him. And she doesn’t seem interested in the fame any more. I think it’s because she doesn’t want to risk him having kids with another woman.

Reactions: 24
She might have been single. But she knew he was in a relationship with the mother of his child. Being pregnant, how could she convince herself that it was ok to ruin another child’s home life? How would she have felt if that was her and her child. Pure selfish. As is he, absolute scum bag. It is not just his ex that he betrayed, he let down his Daughter too. He could have left before starting another relationship.

With regards to Colleen, I don’t think it’s the money that makes her stay. She would have more than enough if she divorced him. And she doesn’t seem interested in the fame any more. I think it’s because she doesn’t want to risk him having kids with another woman.
Probably why most of his conquests are grannies who can no longer conceive lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Guys this thread is gold!

I’ve tried to avoid mentioning this but I am a wag *cringe*. We have a child together as well.

The stories I could tell. Most if not all of what you read is true 🤓

This is true.... a said father of newborn baby is another high profile footballer who had a press injunction naming names.
Injunction in place apparently, must be married 😳

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why Andy Carroll and Billi Mucklow now have custody of his older two children he has with Faye Johnstone?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.