Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why Andy Carroll and Billi Mucklow now have custody of his older two children he has with Faye Johnstone?
Ooh! I wondered why they seemed to have his kids a lot more but didn’t realise he had got custody of them. Billi is regularly showing the Daughter on social media which I don’t agree with. Hopefully someone has the gossip

Reactions: 7
Ooh! I wondered why they seemed to have his kids a lot more but didn’t realise he had got custody of them. Billi is regularly showing the Daughter on social media which I don’t agree with. Hopefully someone has the gossip
There has been a few comments on the pics of the little girl asking why they have custody etc. I was under the impression that they wasn’t allowed to show pics of them, but now Billi is splashing them all over Instagram. She should still respect their mothers wishes regardless of who has custody of the children.

Reactions: 5
There has been a few comments on the pics of the little girl asking why they have custody etc. I was under the impression that they wasn’t allowed to show pics of them, but now Billi is splashing them all over Instagram. She should still respect their mothers wishes regardless of who has custody of the children.
I fully agree. If the Mum didn’t want their photos online then that should be it. Billi seems to be going overboard with what a great step Mum she is to them. And a month or so back her Brother Sam and his girlfriend from TOWIE Shelby had Andy’s Daughter staying over so it definitely seems like the family are full on. But I find it hard to believe that Andy Carroll would get custody of the kids over their Mum? He has a history of violence as well as other bad behaviour.

Has Billi ever replied to the custody questions or does she just delete?

Reactions: 1
I fully agree. If the Mum didn’t want their photos online then that should be it. Billi seems to be going overboard with what a great step Mum she is to them. And a month or so back her Brother Sam and his girlfriend from TOWIE Shelby had Andy’s Daughter staying over so it definitely seems like the family are full on. But I find it hard to believe that Andy Carroll would get custody of the kids over their Mum? He has a history of violence as well as other bad behaviour.

Has Billi ever replied to the custody questions or does she just delete?
I know I’m thinking it must be something bad or the mum is going through something so has given them over to Andy. They were up in Newcastle with their Mum and have now moved to Essex so it must be serious for them to have moved that far and changed schools etc. No she doesn’t reply to the comments. There was one photo and someone said about having permission to put the children on socks media and someone else commented that they have custody now.

Reactions: 4
I know I’m thinking it must be something bad or the mum is going through something so has given them over to Andy. They were up in Newcastle with their Mum and have now moved to Essex so it must be serious for them to have moved that far and changed schools etc. No she doesn’t reply to the comments. There was one photo and someone said about having permission to put the children on socks media and someone else commented that they have custody now.
Ah ok. Thank you for replying. I looked online but couldn’t see anything about it. But You’re defo right that they just have custody because they’ve had his kids on every big celebration etc. I had a quick flick through her photos and they are a few comments scattered about from people based in Newcastle who presumably know his kids as they’ve put that their missing them etc. Hope their Mum is ok.

Reactions: 4
I saw Jack Wilshere’s insta post on Mother’s day was very gushy about the three women he was closest to - his wife Andriani, his mum and his mother-in-Law. I think it’s disrespectful to his previous partner Lauren, seeing as she’s the mother of his older children.

Reactions: 10
I saw Jack Wilshere’s insta post on Mother’s day was very gushy about the three women he was closest to - his wife Andriani, his mum and his mother-in-Law. I think it’s disrespectful to his previous partner Lauren, seeing as she’s the mother of his older children.
I dunno, I don’t think they’re on the best terms, he’s not obligated to put a picture of his ex up, especially if he’s married.

Reactions: 19
I dunno, I don’t think they’re on the best terms, he’s not obligated to put a picture of his ex up, especially if he’s married.
That’s fair enough. When he was with Lauren he used to be very measured with what he wrote. With Andriani it’s “the woman of my dreams”, etc etc. I know he used to get into trouble especially after drinking. He then made a statement that he was going to be accompanied by a new minder.... his now father-in-law Michael Michael.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree. I used to live in Hadley Wood where they all live. I know Lauren, she’s lovely <3

Reactions: 5
Today’s sun article re Annie Kilner and Kyle Walker. The picture of Lauryn and her bump 🙄 ....
Lauryn really has no shame does she. He deserves everything coming to him in my opinion though, I think he will learn a very expensive lesson dealing with Annie and then having to pay maintenance for Lauryn. I remember Annie saying a year or so back she wanted a girl next after having 3 boys, imagine if Lauryn ends up having a girl...

Reactions: 16
Lauryn really has no shame does she. He deserves everything coming to him in my opinion though, I think he will learn a very expensive lesson dealing with Annie and then having to pay maintenance for Lauryn. I remember Annie saying a year or so back she wanted a girl next after having 3 boys, imagine if Lauryn ends up having a girl...
What an absolute slapper Lauryn is. I think they were supposed to be friends aswell? Lauryn and Annie.

Reactions: 12
What an absolute slapper Lauryn is. I think they were supposed to be friends aswell? Lauryn and Annie.
Lauryn has never been a nice girl. There was some talk about her that I can’t substantiate but it was years back and the words staircase and pushing someone come to mind. Her sister Chloe got done for abh and had to wear a tag. The whole family are a shallow bunch of show offs. No substance whatsoever.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just seen Billi Mucklow has put on social media that she’s pregnant again. I knew she’d want to make sure she had more kids with Carroll than his ex did.

Reactions: 9
Just seen Billi Mucklow has put on social media that she’s pregnant again. I knew she’d want to make sure she had more kids with Carroll than his ex did.
Anyone else really confused how she married a footballer? When I briefly watched towie she always looked like a bulldog eating bees. Hasn’t improved either.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else really confused how she married a footballer? When I briefly watched towie she always looked like a bulldog eating bees. Hasn’t improved either.
She’s rough but comes from a wealthy family so is ultra confident and confidence goes a long way. Her brother is awful too but thinks he’s god’s gift.

Also, I’ve heard Andy cheats all the time and she’s happy to turn a blind eye to it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s rough but comes from a wealthy family so is ultra confident and confidence goes a long way. Her brother is awful too but thinks he’s god’s gift.

Also, I’ve heard Andy cheats all the time and she’s happy to turn a blind eye to it.
Yeah she’s as rough as hell. Don’t get me wrong in no way do I think marrying a footballer is an achievement, they just usually go for fairly attractive women. Regarding the affairs, don’t they all!?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.