Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Search TAA + Pregnant Woman on google....he seems like a bit of a weirdo.

The only thing I know about KDB is that his ex cheated on him with Courtois and they now hate each other.
Whew girl I just saw that pregnant woman thing chileeeeeee these footballers are something else. Mhmmm Trent does seem socially awkward well at least to me. However, at the same time I guess you cant really trust the image some of these footballers portray.

As for KDB I saw the tea about his ex as well that was a mess. His wife is gorgeous tho

Reactions: 3
I love the current team as well. Well Virgil was a slut lol. Other women came out saying that he was also texting them. It looks like since Rike (his wife) took him back he's been faithful they have 2 kids now
I'll admit to having a soft spot for Alisson Becker and Mo Salah as well, and I don't think there's any dirt about either of them. But Virgil? OOOH. :love:

Reactions: 1
Just saw on the DM that Jorginho has got Cat from The Voice (who already has a child from Jude Law) pregnant. “Jorginho shares two children, Vitor and Alicia, with his estranged wife, who he is thought to have secretly separated from at some point last year.” Funny how these footballers always ‘secretly separate‘ with their wife when they’re caught with someone else....:rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
712D79C6-C2DD-4B35-B5E7-2E4435229795.jpeg
Just saw on the DM that Jorginho has got Cat from The Voice (who already has a child from Jude Law) pregnant. “Jorginho shares two children, Vitor and Alicia, with his estranged wife, who he is thought to have secretly separated from at some point last year.” Funny how these footballers always ‘secretly separate‘ with their wife when they’re caught with someone else....:rolleyes:
Sorry to go OT, but this recent nonsense of ‘sharing’ children sets my teeth on edge. They ‘have’ two children, ‘are parents to’ two children, but this idiotic ‘share’ makes me think of King Solomon’s judgement.

🤬😡

Reactions: 4
I'll admit to having a soft spot for Alisson Becker and Mo Salah as well, and I don't think there's any dirt about either of them. But Virgil? OOOH. :love:
Yesss Salah and Alisson seem like nice grounded faithful men. I hope they dont let me down lol

“Jorginho shares two children, Vitor and Alicia, with his estranged wife, who he is thought to have secretly separated from at some point last year.” Funny how these footballers always ‘secretly separate‘ with their wife when they’re caught with someone else....:rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

So secret the wife doesn't know!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just finished reading this, and now I want to know who this footballer is. He's a rare one.

I think the reference to “we’ll be blowing bubbles when we return” means it’s a West Ham player

yarmalenko is 29 and their highest paid player, plus coming from a communist country would make you think that people being paid such varying salaries would be wrong

He’s my guess

Reactions: 1
I think it’s Mark Noble. He’s opinionated but talks a lot of sense in his interviews. The forever blowing bubbles - West Ham. Also the article says the player has given away their monthly £200k salary. According to this Mark Noble is on £50k a week
Plus a lot of West Ham fans are very angry at the Board. Noble is a local lad and the captain as well.

Reactions: 9
My husband and I went through it this morning, we both felt he sounded northern ... just some of the language used.

I think scouse or that area he says ‘leccy’ which you rarely hear from a southerner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My husband and I went through it this morning, we both felt he sounded northern ... just some of the language used.

I think scouse or that area he says ‘leccy’ which you rarely hear from a southerner.
Mark is from east London like me and we definitely say leccy! I feel like the bubbles thing doesn’t necessarily mean they’re a West Ham player though, to blow bubbles means to be out of breath and I’ve heard that phrase from all over so I’m on the fence 🤔

Reactions: 4

Kyle Walker strikes again... christ he must really have a sex addiction!!!
He's a prick but we knew that anyway.

The girl though. Studying criminology and yet failing to comply with requirements imposed under the Coronavirus Act 2020.

Not the brightest of ideas to go to the press with this either, especially when future employers could potentially do a name search.

Edit: Lauryn Goodman's not gonna be happy. The Sun story might be the reason he's not supporting you hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Mark is from east London like me and we definitely say leccy! I feel like the bubbles thing doesn’t necessarily mean they’re a West Ham player though, to blow bubbles means to be out of breath and I’ve heard that phrase from all over so I’m on the fence 🤔
Fair enough! But yes definitely agree it’s not automatically a Hammers player, given that he wants to remain anonymous that would be a massive clue.

And this girl sleeping with Kyle Walker !!!! I can’t believe how openly she describes herself as a prostitute - like that’s a legitimate part time job ???

Reactions: 2

Kyle Walker strikes again... christ he must really have a sex addiction!!!
What I don’t understand is, I know normal men who have a phone book full of girls they could call up for such things. How is it that an absolutely minted, reasonably attractive athlete doesn’t?! Why do they need to pay for it?

I wonder if it’s because of what they ask for, like most women wouldn’t be willing to accommodate some of it? :/ Sorry to be so grim!

Reactions: 8
What I don’t understand is, I know normal men who have a phone book full of girls they could call up for such things. How is it that an absolutely minted, reasonably attractive athlete doesn’t?! Why do they need to pay for it?

I wonder if it’s because of what they ask for, like most women wouldn’t be willing to accommodate some of it? :/ Sorry to be so grim!
I think it’s that but also that they’re afraid that a the girls that they know would probably want more from it - they can pay these girls and they will disappear but you best believe I want a fancy dinner and drinks at least 🤣 (kidding, kidding)

• Haha
I’ve always assumed because they don’t want the hassle of anything but a simple transaction- no niceties... and probably yes, they want some fairly unsavoury sex. Most seem to like their mate to watch / join in ... bizarrely

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.