Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’m going

Stones
Dias
Loftus-Cheek
Konate
Karius

Out of interest which retired players are we all missing? Once Aguero grew facial hair he really did it for me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Diddikins

VIP Member
I wonder if Brighton could sue PGMOL if they marginally fail to finish top 4.
I doubt it. Unless they hadn’t dropped any other points in a season they would have to prove it was those particular points that caused them to not finish top 4.

Actually ignore that because that’s kind of what you’re saying. If it was marginal then they’d be able to prove it.
I still don’t think they could though. Nothing ever happens to refs - they aren’t even accountable for their decisions.

hyoopy

surely not, i know it’s not funny but i couldn’t help but laugh when i saw the headline lol. sane’s disgusting girlfriend is involved i just know it 🤣
---
What we thinking for this game? I have a feeling Chelsea will get a result, will be filled with false hope and then will get battered at home 🤣
sane's disgusting girlfriend?! tell us more !

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
we talk mostly prem here but thought this was funny by psg

messi took an unauthorized trip to Saudi. They didn’t let him go bc they lost their last match. He’s a tourism ambassador there (maybe entertaining offers as well for ridiculous money, who knows). So psg suspended him for 4 matches. Lol. So he should have taken a longer holiday? Psg making him want to go back to barca ?

View attachment 2143880
I get you can’t have one rule for and one for another but it’s hardly tempting him to stay, is it?! I can see him in the MLS next season.

BDY_97

VIP Member
what the fuck 😭 a draw isn’t enough, they need to find a winner otherwise the league is still over for them

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Catching up on the thread and I’d like to thank you all for leaving Tyrone Mings to me, and only me, as a free pass 🥰 I don’t need to fill any of the 4 other spots 🤣

I’ve completely fallen out of love with Spurs at the moment- there’s supporting your team through the highs and lows, but we’re not even losing well. No manager news and it came out yesterday they’re giving Eric Dier a new contract.
Dier?! Seriously 😳🙈

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Maguire 😬 poor bloke just can’t catch a break. He’s the result of the last two Seville goals but not much he could do about either of them.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I don’t know who Ox’s agent is now but he had the same agent as Sterling and he and his agency got charged with breaching FA rules last year, most of the ones who aren’t even clingers on/family members are still dodgy af.
That was that Ward guy, wasn’t it? I’m sure his dad Mark brokered the Liverpool deal from Arsenal? Just assumed that was still his agent, might be different now though….

Spectacles

VIP Member
Only a few weeks ago Ten Hag was praising Maguire and there seemed a slight possibility he'd get to stay, at least as a squad player. But after tonight he'll be lucky if he only gets shipped to West Ham and not Besiktas.
They can swap him for Dunk this weekend 😂😂 🙏🏼

• Haha