Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Love watching Benzema & Vinicius Jr 🔥
I love watching Madrid when it’s not against Liverpool 🤣 I can’t tell you the fear I feel every time we play them and Vinicius Jr gets the ball 😭 Modric is 37 years of age and could still walk into the midfield of any team in the world, he’s unbelievable. If it wasn’t for Messi I would have really been rooting for Modric to get his world cup win last year.

Reactions: 4

kaaa2

VIP Member
this makes me realise someone does need to launch a footballer/WAG equivalent to Deuxmoi 🤣 because that’s what that account seems to think they are 🤣

Since they stayed together after the Mendy trial I was really thinking they are/were on a one way road to an unhappy marriage… 😶🤣
a footballer/wag deuxmoi would be unreal. Has that wag news page always been so active?

futbolista

VIP Member
On paper with the talent they have and with the way they played tonight (if they keep it up) city should walk it, but madrid in the CL is a completely different team to how they play in la liga 🤣 It would be hilarious if Chelsea ended up winning it and a part of me can actually see it happening 😭
---

Yeah this is what we done last year. We dropped points against smaller teams and if we hadn’t we would have won the league, it’s quite funny seeing city fans in a similar situation because never in a million years did I think arsenal would be in this position 🤣 i thought city would have walked the league with haaland
Thank god for erl and his goals esp if comes down to goal difference this season 😅

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Sorry was i just watching the West Ham game all a repeat from the Liverpool game last week 🤷‍♀️

We need Saliba back asap!

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Are women footballers more prone to knee injuries? Seems a lot are injured just now with this? It’s a shame as they’ll be months out getting treatment.
In this article by Sky Sports it says that female footballers are up to 6 times more likely to suffer an ACL injury than their male counterparts and they also sat down with players, physios and doctors to try and find out why this is the case.
https://www.skysports.com/football/...are-acl-injuries-so-common-in-womens-football

• Wow

Rocket Queen

I’ve waited YEARS for the whole stadium to sing Levy Out. Oh it didn’t disappoint. If this is my last season with a season ticket, it’s been… a living nightmare.

Don’t know what I dislike more Donna Cullen or her vile lipstick shade. Pair of tossers those two.

Bless you - are you at the game? How some of these idiots are professional footballers is beyond me. Absolutely terrible FFS.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Oh & the above was me trying to get a Saints Winner, as you all know I prefer City over that **** in the Arse team

BDY_97

VIP Member
If i’m mitrovic & fulham i’m appealing his suspension based on this. Can’t be one rule for players and another for officials 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

wordzalad

VIP Member
How odd I miss that pairing?
And also, when I googled Zlatan/Pique, how comes Zlatan looks EXACTLY like a full-sized version of that chirpy Spiderman chap, yer one who is dating Zendaya.

Edit: Tom Holland.
Omg how have I never noticed this before hahhaha

• Haha

glm31

Massive win!! Let’s gooooo!! This club gives me mood whiplash lol.

Also Fucking Christ alive Ruben 🥵🥵

my BF said “fucking show off taking his shirt off for a penalty”. He hates him 🤣🤣
It was a stressful watch (ay it always) but a brilliant result. And we got awarded a real-life penalty! 🤯
I thought Ruben had already been booked when he took his shirt off, but somehow managed to avoid it before then!

Spectacles

VIP Member
What the fucking hell is going on! 😩 Those 4 goals would have been great going towards utd and not levelling up 👊🏼 you idiots

• Haha
  • Sad

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
woo, another person who finds jordan pickford attractive! (wish he'd stop gelling his hair so aggressively though)

1. dominik livakovic
2. john stones
3. jude bellingham
4. ben godfrey
5. victor lindelof

notable mentions: asensio, pickford, hojberg, rudiger, joao felix
Yeah the hair gives me the ick sometimes but still would go there🔥

Popupchick

VIP Member
Barcas president last week(?) came out and basically excused their bribery of refs by saying that Madrid was more known for bribing refs and being the favourite of Spanish dictator Franco. So Madrid hit back saying that Barca also won titles under Franco and that if they aren’t facists
Thank you so explaining 😊.
I was getting so confused

pixxyy

VIP Member
Had the choice of Martinelli or Odegaard for my fpl Captain earlier, Think my jinx has officially ended