Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Dropped points at home for the first time this season 🥲 It genuinely puts a dampener on the rest of my day when we drop points, but oh well off to the pub to forget about it 😂 Enjoy the rest of your Saturday folks!

Reactions: 3

pixxyy

VIP Member
I cba with this team ffs how are they so bipolar, a performance like that only to go on and lose to nottingham forrest at the weekend 😭 Screaming at FSG being such tight pricks that they forced Klopp into moving Trent to midfield so they don’t have to spend more money on midfielders, paid off though to be fair 🤣
Thats 1 sad thing if Leeds do go down, no more enjoyment of watching pl teams thrash them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Wait is there a fight 👀. I didn’t watch cause I ain’t in the mood but if there’s a chance of a fight I’m going to watch.

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
Love Lindelof not played much so when he does he shows his fight for the spot, unlike our 'Captain'

redstraw16

VIP Member
That was that Ward guy, wasn’t it? I’m sure his dad Mark brokered the Liverpool deal from Arsenal? Just assumed that was still his agent, might be different now though….
Yeah it was! Ah maybe you’re right about his dad, I’m not sure when he signed with Ward but he still lists them as his management even though that agency got charged 🤣

pixxyy

VIP Member
I laffed hard seeing them especially when someone asked if that was the right thread?
prob all wondering what fpl is

I'm in so much shock as I thought we had zero chance, as De Gea & Pens yikes, plus Bruno being subbed
What a season though 2 finals :D

• Heart

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I knew madders wouldn't score his Pen thought he was going to outsmart pickford.

I want Everton to stop up , I would like Forrest to go down only because the players they have are annoying along with some of the wags.

• Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
I want Sheffield to win the whole thing but I don’t mind

Sheffield- good underdog story
Man City- Haaland is hot
Brighton- BF will be happy and I’ll get peace
Man Utd- McTominay is hot
Would be a good story. Hope they stay where they are in championship and get promoted

spilldatea

VIP Member
You just know with Arsenal losing this game that they are somehow going to beat Man City on Wednesday. Although I do think that this is unlikely it would be the most Arsenal thing ever especially with the way that they are performing right now.
you take that back right now

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
Whatever happens in our next 2 games, i'm happyish haha
I never thought we'd even get this far tbh Oh another trophy would be :love:

Donald23

VIP Member
Oh I didn't know they could get round it like that. Surely that makes it complicated with fees? But maybe they're partners in name only?

They can resit in September but if they fail that then they can't represent the players
---

A lot of them have family members or friends as agents don't they? I don't know whether that's a good thing or not tbh
Yeh mounts dad has done it that way. I think there must be some financial incentive involved or it’s pointless

futbolista

VIP Member
I get you can’t have one rule for and one for another but it’s hardly tempting him to stay, is it?! I can see him in the MLS next season.
definitely rules are rules but prob shows his indifference at being there now.

Honestly I don’t know if the messi family would come here. Living in the USA is not a draw - imagine the safety of their children when kids get gunned down at school.m unless they went home schooling route.

I wondered where bale sent his kids in the short time he was in LA. There are schools where high profile kids go but not like someone like messi. I know lebrons kids go to public school in the valley but messi is even a diff celebrity than him.

also I don’t even know the player that scored for chelsea lol. At least they got one goal For May