Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spectacles

VIP Member
David totes wants Harry sold :ROFLMAO: I've been saying it all season we give the ball away way to easy
Did you see the video with Antony at the weekend after he scored? The look on Anthony's face when Maguire came over to say congrats 😳😂 if looks could kill

• Haha
Reactions: 2

wordzalad

VIP Member
Wish I’d cashed out my Acca at half times tonight. Had an acca of both teams to score on the games yesterday and today and all I was waiting on was no on both teams to score…and then Spurs and Everton score in the last flipping ten minutes.

if I EVER mention doing an Acca again someone slap me.

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I posted in the celeb gossip thread instead of in here earlier 🙈 I'm blaming my future hubbys future ex wife. As that scores gotta be her jinx
I laffed hard seeing them especially when someone asked if that was the right thread?

LittlePea

Chatty Member
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Michael Oliver being appointed the ref for City v Arsenal?

Keep seeing mixed opinions on Twitter over who’s favour it’ll go in

pixxyy

VIP Member
Right up to Barca if people had said you can have qtrs but thats it i'd have taken it. Yet now I bloody want the semis lol

Spectacles

VIP Member
Ntamack, Jaminet, Jalibert, DuMortier, Ollivon, Alldrit all continue the tall, dark and handsome theme. And DuPont - simply because talent is sexy as hell.
Slade has great legs. Have met him - really lovely and even more pretty in real life.
---

I salute your great taste 🥂
Yes! Ollivon especially. You lucky thing meeting Slade. He's gorgeous.
Have a soft spot for Van Der Merwe too, mainly because he's big 🥵

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
Whatever happens in our next 2 games, i'm happyish haha
I never thought we'd even get this far tbh Oh another trophy would be :love:
I'm happy with them too. Happy for them to stay top 4. I think they should win this match, fingers crossed. But Maguire, if you're listening, if you're going to score a goal then please remember which net it's supposed to go in. Thank you very much 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Well to be fair, bottling top 4 last year has resulted in a title challenge this year. So maybe next year for them.
They’ll be in the Champions League next season though, they were booted out of Europa and other competitions early so have only been playing once a week most of the season which has probably helped. Next season will be an interesting one…