Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glm31

Ruben dias was given a yellow for being third player to come up to ref after foul on KDB. I think it was vs villa.

these Refs are such trash
Yes, that was the day after Lemina’s red. They obviously felt it would be too obvious if the “three players” rule was ditched immediately, so they did it in one more match. Since then they’ve just been fining the crap out of everyone for it. Would have much preferred a fine than to have lost Lemina for the next match that we lost to Bournemouth.

Reactions: 1

BDY_97

VIP Member
I love Sadio 🥹
I miss Sadio 🥹
I want Sadio to come home. Granted we are a bigger shitshow than Bayern right now but we are his shitshow.

Amyway, enough of my Sadio fangirling - wonder what caused it?! It can just be an irritant from last night - there must be more to it?
I love the guy so much but we definitely sold him at the right time, he hasn’t done well at bayern at all. Slow start, getting badly injured and now this. I actually think there’s some type of curse on Liverpool players who leave because I could name on 1 hand the ones who have gone on and done well after leaving. My favourite was Coutinho leaving because he “wanted to win the champions league” only for us to make the final a few months after he left, beat his team 4-0 the next year and then win it 😭

• Heart

johndoe111

VIP Member
On a previous thread I saw a pic wit a newborn baby and I can’t remember who the player was! Any ideas? It was odd baby was a month “out” and then it had a reflection of baby in! 🤣🤣🤣 sound like I’m talking shite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha