Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
It was a stressful watch (ay it always) but a brilliant result. And we got awarded a real-life penalty! 🤯
I thought Ruben had already been booked when he took his shirt off, but somehow managed to avoid it before then!
So did I for a moment! Was cheering then thought “oh shit has he been booked!”. Was sweating for a few seconds!!

Reactions: 2

Rita.

VIP Member
Sharing this post from a Spanish activist and writer that I follow.

A footballer Alberto Lejarraga - keeper for Marbella FC in the lower league in Spain came out as gay when promoted to 4th division. Not really circulating in football news. I hope he is supported and that more athletes can be themselves and love who they love publicly.

I used translation on the post and screen shot To share

View attachment 2134890
View attachment 2134891
Being his authentic self AND living in Marbella? Life is so sweet.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I know they live quite far apart now but are him and kalvin as friendly now? It seems as if he has no one other than milly
He seems like the type of guy who completely alienates his friends when he gets a girlfriend and is too obsessed with her to make time to see anyone else.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Harry Kane… I wish I could wind people up as easily as you do tbh😭 David Maddock you 100% smell of fish you absolute fanny 🤣
Lol he has a point though. There is some dodgy shit going on with refs & other officials in this league, it’s spooky 😭

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm surprised we've got a CS after 90mins wasn't expecting that in all honesty.
Oh I want that trophy so much

• Heart
Reactions: 1

inyo

VIP Member
Well to be fair, bottling top 4 last year has resulted in a title challenge this year. So maybe next year for them.
One bottle might motivate them but bottling repeatedly can't be good. I also think their squad lacks depth and given how they were the biggest spenders in the league for the few years until the Chelsea takeover it's not clear how much more investment Kroenke will give. They put all their eggs in the PL basket and sacrificed Europa and the domestic cups this season, but they can't do the same for UCL matches next season or they'll be a laughing stock. I wouldn't like to be playing two games a week with maybe only 13 or 14 first team worthy players.

Reactions: 1