Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter!!

Looking back predictions were

PL- City or Liverpool - City might so counting it

Carabo- Chelsea or “an out of favour big six club like Spurs or Man Utd depending on signings”- Counting it
FA Cup- Wolves- Oops :(

Top 4 - City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Wolves duck me I was deluded. I’m the Wolves Johnathan Morley. Tbf in a later prediction I did say 4th would be Man Utd or Spurs 😭.

CL- Real - I think I’m probably right on this.

and then there’s another one that I did -

Overachiever: Wolves :cool:. Okay I cursed my own team
Underachiever: Newcastle. Ffs lol

Top goalscorer: Haaland. Kane or Salah second… I’m taking this as a win

Young player/talent (under 23): Haaland no tit sherlock

One to watch: Saka - I think he’s been great so I’m counting it - I also said Cucurella lol

Relegation: (doesn’t have to be in order)- Fulham, Brentford Leeds. - bleeping hell I wasn’t even close
---

Not surprised. Time they gave refs mics as I’m sure they just make it up as they go along. Watch them “make up for it” with a crappy decision today
You started off well 😂 This is why I refuse to make long term predictions

Reactions: 3
I really hope Brighton come out and refuse the apology. That result could be the difference between them finishing in the European places and not. There’s also millions of pounds at stake for these teams too so Brighton can feel rightly pissed.

Reactions: 7
It means nothing that they’re coming out and admitting these things that we already know were incorrect. As has already been said, It’s costing teams points which could be the difference between qualifying for Europe or even being relegated.
Unfortunately you can’t award/deduct points retrospectively. It would be a nightmare.
---
New thread: https://tattle.life/threads/footballers-and-wags-44.38513/

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.