Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bottom half of the Premier League table is absolute madness as even Crystal Palace who are 12th could still get sucked into a relegation battle.

Reactions: 11
The bottom half of the Premier League table is absolute madness as even Crystal Palace who are 12th could still get sucked into a relegation battle.
They apparently haven’t won a single game in 2023 but they play us tonight so i’m fully expecting us to be the ones to kickstart a run of form for them, same way we have for multiple teams this season 🤣

Also i’m laughing at us talking about Bamford’s gf not posting anything but in the space of a few days she’s been posting on her stories again, hi babes if you’re reading 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oh if any wags are here pleaseeeeeee let me join your whatsapp I wont even talk to you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aaaand back into relegation we go, please Sean give us some sort of hope

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I said when I swapped Foden & KDB in fpl Foden would then get scoring

Reactions: 5
glad all four earlier kick offs stepped it up in the second half’s, I looked at half time and saw four 0-0’s happening… 🤣

Reactions: 6
Happy Sunday guys, I am off to Hampden! 🕺 And then either getting drunk to celebrate or drown my sorrows, I wonder if I’ll ever not be a nervous wreck before these games 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Newcastle fans really have taken over London, all I could see and hear at Kings Cross was them all… immaculate vibes though 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Newcastle fans really have taken over London, all I could see and hear at Kings Cross was them all… immaculate vibes though 🤣
They took over the trains and King's Cross yesterday. Some there very early yesterday morning. Lots of them! Pretty drunk too. But might not get happy if on train home later, dry trains!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.