Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soooo nervous as I wasnt expecting any finals this season. Gonna be tough though as Newcastle have been so good this season

Reactions: 6
soooo nervous as I wasnt expecting any finals this season. Gonna be tough though as Newcastle have been so good this season
I'm nervous but I'm more proud that we even got this fair.

Win or lose I'm gonna be proud unless we play tit.
feel like we can really do this

Reactions: 6
I'm nervous but I'm more proud that we even got this fair.

Win or lose I'm gonna be proud unless we play tit.
feel like we can really do this
Karius is gonna turn into prime Neuer as he's gonna want to show everyone he's better than the CL Final. Plus ex LFC so will hate us anyways lol

Reactions: 3
Karius is gonna turn into prime Neuer as he's gonna want to show everyone he's better than the CL Final. Plus ex LFC so will hate us anyways lol

Yep my exact feeling regarding karius. But I hope he stays tit like he did in that final

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do like how everyone are going on about Newcastle being back where they belong? You'd think they'd been constantly winning CL & just had a rough couple of years :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its prob best from a Utd point that Spurs lose but watching Chelsea lose games after spending so much is a joy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear if the rumours of us going for mount in the summer are true someone needs to give Txiki's head a wobble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am now starting to believe that Chelsea only signed Mudryk to stop Arsenal from getting him because from what I can see it is becoming more clearer that Potter doesn't rate him, I also don't understand why he hasn't brought him off the bench as this game was crying out for someone to create some magic for Chelsea. But only now does Potter decide to bring him on when Chelsea have just conceded again.

Reactions: 9
Oh no Chelsea 😮. I do feel a bit bad. Then again they did spend like crazy money on all their players 😐

Reactions: 4
I'm gonna need rashford to make karius cry
I'm gonna need bruno to make karius cry
I'm gonna need them all to make him cry

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.