Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Graham Potter has been sent death threats to him and his family.
I get fans are upset of the teams form but seriously sending death threats to him and his family? How bleeping disgusting and vile. Those that send these threats are pathetic and cowards. You are not football fans.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Graham Potter has been sent death threats to him and his family.
I get fans are upset of the teams form but seriously sending death threats to him and his family? How bleeping disgusting and vile. Those that send these threats are pathetic and cowards. You are not football fans.
That is horrific. People always take this too far. I hope they track who sent them it. Especially to his kids, Jfc that’s absolutely sick

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just trying to decipher Amie Coady’s stories today- it’s her’s, Connor’s and her sister’s birthday today?! Who gets to blow the candles out?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Greenwood is expecting a baby with his 'partner' according to The S*n.
It would explain why the whole family have dropped the charges. Social services will have been involved given the clear level of aggression and sexual threat from her. And she wouldn’t want to be taking a baby to prison.
The poor love, it’s probably happened when he’s been love bombing her ‘let’s have a baby coz we are in love’ and it’s a way of keeping her under some control for ever now. you can imagine how hellish her life would be raising his kid without him. How many other footballers do you hear about who use maintenance etc as a way of controlling the ex. And the thing is, if this was a ropey lad on a dodgy estate and skint, the world would be judging to all hell and back.
and if it’s not with her, services will still be wanting to check things out no doubt. These things don’t just vanish…… and then you have to question, how did people not know he was with another woman to protect her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d be surprised if it’s not Harriet’s, the articles are all strangely written. It’s as if they don’t want to say it’s hers, if it was someone else I don’t see why they wouldn’t say who it is.

Reactions: 10
A few of our fans are saying if it is Harriet, it could make it easier for the club to get rid of him. Because of him not being allowed to contact her & this is proof he did

Reactions: 15
Accounts with six figure follower numbers are pretty sure it's her or they will look silly.

I don’t mean to sound rude but if you are taking Barstool as a credible source than I would definitely reconsider that 🤣 It might end up being true but them having a lot of followers hasn’t stopped them from posting bullshit in the past. I still don’t think it’s her, if it was then why not mention her or her family in the article especially when the press have had no issues in naming them before.

Such a big day of football tomorrow, I did want to watch the English cup final but of course I’ll be at Hampden for the Scottish cup final instead. I am nervous AF 🥲 Buzzing though as this is my first time getting final tickets in the ballot!

Reactions: 12
Probably the amount of rappers she has been with. She looks around 28.

Anyone know if Matty cash has a girlfriend ? I noticed he follows Jen mcsween ( Ring girl who has been linked to many other players including mount).
Who hasn’t followed Jennifer McSween 🤣 or Nicole Hagan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously why is VAR becoming so inconsistent disallowed a goal which I understand why it was not given, but they didn't even check for a penalty when Saka was rugby tackled to the floor. Soon fans won't celebrate a goal as they will fear that it will be disallowed and for me it is starting to become a joke now.

Reactions: 12
Seriously why is VAR becoming so inconsistent disallowed a goal which I understand why, but didn't even check for a penalty when Saka was rugby tackled to the floor. Soon fans won't celebrate a goal as they will fear that it will be disallowed and for me it is starting to become a joke now.
its crazy if it was decisions that could go either way you'd understand. But it keeps being obvious that even a idiot like me knows it should be the opposite decision. Its gonna end up with a team losing a trophy/getting relegated

Reactions: 7
Seriously why is VAR becoming so inconsistent disallowed a goal which I understand why it was not given, but they didn't even check for a penalty when Saka was rugby tackled to the floor. Soon fans won't celebrate a goal as they will fear that it will be disallowed and for me it is starting to become a joke now.
Soon? Thats been me for the last year and a half😭

Reactions: 4
Its gonna end up with a team losing a trophy/getting relegated
Imagine if a controversial decision happens on the last day and a team i.e. Bournemouth get relegated because of a decision that has gone against them they wouldn't be very happy about it and then a few days later they would get an apology for the Premier League saying that it was the wrong decision and the goal should have stood which is too late by then. I can just see something like this happening though as nowadays a controversial decision seems to be happening every week.

its crazy if it was decisions that could go either way you'd understand. But it keeps being obvious that even a idiot like me knows it should be the opposite decision. Its gonna end up with a team losing a trophy/getting relegated
I'm literally waiting for this to happen to us tomorrow

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.