Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone surprised Pickford signed a new 4.5 year contract?
yes, very. apparently it doesn't have a relegation clause either (though if we do go down, England's number one obviously won't be suffering with a lack of potential suitors). i assumed that pickford would be gone at the end of the season - of course even if we survive he might still leave, but that contract puts everton in a much stronger negotiating position

either way, I'm thrilled. maybe it's my slight everton bias, but it still feels like pickford is really underrated by most football fans and judged on mistakes he made a few seasons ago (when imo he was clearly struggling mentally). i think by the nature of their position, goalkeepers are judged much more harshly than outfield players, but pickford really is an outstanding keeper and without him i think we'd currently be in the championship

• Heart
Reactions: 8
this made me immediately think of Defoe and then I Google’d his age and he’s bang on 40… 😭🤣

64357FFE-BAEE-4188-AEC0-075E16EF79DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Course we are, we’re doctor tottenham after all. Dier mistake to put us 1-0 down in the first 15 mins, then i’ll be blaming his dog sitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Greenwood is expecting a baby with his 'partner' according to The S*n.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Vile. Part of me thinks he’s with someone else and not Harriet because of the way they reference her in the article.

Reactions: 9
Vile. Part of me thinks he’s with someone else and not Harriet because of the way they reference her in the article.

Yeah it does sound like he is with someone else and the girl that he was with the other day did not look like her IMO.

Reactions: 10
Yeah it does sound like he is with someone else and the girl that he was with the other day did not look like her IMO.
Yeah that’s definitely the vibe I was getting. If it was Harriet then would they not name her, unless they can’t for legal reasons?

Yeah that’s definitely the vibe I was getting. If it was Harriet then would they not name her, unless they can’t for legal reasons?
Also interesting that the article says that his family are aware but his partner's family aren't mentioned in the article, So, I definitely think that the woman they are talking about is not Harriet.

Reactions: 5
Also interesting that the article says that his family are aware but his partner's family aren't mentioned in the article, So, I definitely think that the woman they are talking about is not Harriet.
Yeah I really don’t think it’s her. Regardless of who it is it’s bleeping disgusting and I feel awful for her.

Reactions: 10
The first thing that popped into my head when I heard of John Motson's death was this. He was a legend at what he did and will be remembered by us all RIP Motty ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
poor baby :(
---
If it's Harriet, I'd put money on it being planned as great way to help charges be dropped. 'It'll never happen again coz I love you & want a family with you' blah bleeping blah

Last edited:

That is disgusting. No wonder he got off. Silly woman.
🙄. It’s not even clear that it’s Harriet. It didn’t look like her in the video from the other day, and the birthday photo she posted the other day didn’t look like a girl due to give birth in the summer. Even if it is her, we have no idea what’s actually gone on.

Reactions: 13
🙄. It’s not even clear that it’s Harriet. It didn’t look like her in the video from the other day, and the birthday photo she posted the other day didn’t look like a girl due to give birth in the summer. Even if it is her, we have no idea what’s actually gone on.
If it's not hers now its public i'd bet she'll post a full body insta story to show its not.

Reactions: 6
If it's not hers now its public i'd bet she'll post a full body insta story to show its not.
Yeah I thought that might have been why she randomly returned to insta and posted that birthday photo, because the rumours were swirling. Time will tell I suppose, either way I hope she’s not reading all the pretty horrendous comments about her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.