Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yup no pundits plus lots of viewers are boycotting it
Even so, there would probably be no less analysis of Wolves than every other week 🤣 *

*I know we aren't playing until Sunday but still!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it has just been confirmed that tomorrow's Match of the Day will just focus on the match action without any studio presentation or punditry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So it has just been confirmed that tomorrow's Match of the Day will just focus on the match action without any studio presentation or punditry.
Interesting to see how many people watch.
I hope viewing figures are massively down.
The double standards and corruption of the BBC are quite frankly shocking. Disgusts me how much we pay for a license.

Reactions: 15
god, they've dug themselves into a very deep and avoidable hole. really very stupid to have inflamed what was such a non-controversy (especially over someone who hosts a show about football, and not the main presenter of bbc news, for example) into a literal picket line. will there be anyone from motd interviewing players? if so, i hope players either don't participate, or mention what's happened in their interview

Reactions: 11
god, they've dug themselves into a very deep and avoidable hole. really very stupid to have inflamed what was such a non-controversy (especially over someone who hosts a show about football, and not the main presenter of bbc news, for example) into a literal picket line. will there be anyone from motd interviewing players? if so, i hope players either don't participate, or mention what's happened in their interview
Even if the players are interviewed and say something, they’ll probably just edit it out.

The Football focus team and the final score teams should refuse to appear too - proper picket line stuff.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230310_214647_Twitter.jpg

bleeping idiots

Can someone reminds me tomorrow to stop my motd recoding please

Reactions: 10
I'm expecting the BBC to phone me anytime as surely the way people are saying no they'll get to me :ROFLMAO:
Please can they have a group-Tattle presenting team?!

*All said in Gary Lineker’s voice*
“And while the WAGs have been fighting off the pitch… 👀”
“Psst, if any of you do know Lauryn’s #2 baby daddy… drop us a tweet?!”
“Yeah great defending from *insert centre back here*, it’s just a shame he kept his shirt on”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please can they have a group-Tattle presenting team?!

*All said in Gary Lineker’s voice*
“And while the WAGs have been fighting off the pitch… 👀”
“Psst, if any of you do know Lauryn’s #2 baby daddy… drop us a tweet?!”
“Yeah great defending from *insert centre back here*, it’s just a shame he kept his shirt on”
Didn't think she would have the time when trying to get Kyle to leave Annie is her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

also this made me laugh so hard. absolutely love guy goma, hope he's having a good time in life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
does anyone find it hilarious how the tory government have basically ripped our economy to shreds, dismantled the vast majority of our public services, allowed the rich to get richer and the poor to struggle to even hear their homes, and most of the public haven’t turned on them.

but come for our football commentators??? we’re gonna come out swinging. like they’ve made such a big mistake here because i think this will be the turning point now for the british public (thank god)

duck the tories ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 22
does anyone find it hilarious how the tory government have basically ripped our economy to shreds, dismantled the vast majority of our public services, allowed the rich to get richer and the poor to struggle to even hear their homes, and most of the public haven’t turned on them.

but come for our football commentators??? we’re gonna come out swinging. like they’ve made such a big mistake here because i think this will be the turning point now for the british public (thank god)

duck the tories ✌🏼
It's the most ridiculous situation, but please, let this finally be the thing that actually brings down the government. Unfortunately, I think we are still going to be getting fucked until the next election

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The BBC have shown themselves up here. They’re meant to be impartial yet their chairman is a Tory donor so they’re not allowing anyone who works with them to fairly criticise the government. They ain’t impartial. If Gary had posted something negative about Labour, Lib Dem’s or whoever, I highly highly doubt he’d get this much backlash. The Tories have been tit and a joke for years and I sincerely hope they’re out in the next election.

They also apparently won’t air an episode of the David Attenborough show because they think it’ll have a backlash against the right wing but I don’t know if that’s true

Who will be the first player to blank them? Bournemouth and Liverpool up first- I hope they tell them where to go on post match interviews. If they do it, I reckon most of the other clubs will follow suit

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.