Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could see it coming a mile off, most obvious result we seem to really struggle against relegation teams yet do well against the bigger teams ๐Ÿ˜ญ Imagine waiting almost an entire year for a penalty and then missing it, Salah when I catch you ๐Ÿ’€

We havenโ€™t won a single game wearing that kit as far as iโ€™m aware, burn it ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™m delusionally telling myself they didnโ€™t turn up today because they were supporting our Gary. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I missed all the games as was diamond painting i'm addicted. Just got my refund for no Nuggets :D glad I ignored the 2 times they refused and emailed. Advice to you all if that happens keep at them

Reactions: 10
I missed all the games as was diamond painting i'm addicted. Just got my refund for no Nuggets :D glad I ignored the 2 times they refused and emailed. Advice to you all if that happens keep at them
Ooo I love diamond painting.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This wont get as many likes as my usual posts here but its on topic lol I saw 1 of the LFC badge which did look amazing
I do either harry potter or disney ๐Ÿคฃ. Tho I've ordered an christmas/winter one I'm gonna do for my mum

Reactions: 4
So it has been confirmed that tonight's Match of the Day is going to be 20 minutes long.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait whatโ€™s diamond painting? This sounds fun
What pixxyy said. Here 2 I've done. You can have pretty much any size. But the bigger the better as you get more detail. You can also get them anywhere, amazon,ebay,Ali express.

20230311_190043.jpg

20230311_190058.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.