Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like twinky blonde wingers.

And re MOTD, at this rate they'll end up bringing Big Racist Ron in.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Piers Morgan won’t. Hes on talk tv! 😂
You wouldnt wanna present it tomorrow though!
No it's a poisoned seat tomorrow night. Unless there is a rapid BBC climb down and Gary back in the seat. Nobody is gonna be presenting it.

I imagine lots of presenters screening their calls at the moment to conveniently miss the call asking them to do MOTD.
---
At risk of sounding like a broken record I NEED to add…

View attachment 2018768
Mings is such a beast of a man! 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No it's a poisoned seat tomorrow night. Unless there is a rapid BBC climb down and Gary back in the seat. Nobody is gonna be presenting it.

I imagine lots of presenters screening their calls at the moment to conveniently miss the call asking them to do MOTD.
---

Mings is such a beast of a man! 🥵🥵🥵
😂 Can you imagine the comments they are trying to come up with right now?

I like Ian Wright but I missed this from August 2020 and it’s pretty shocking. When Matt Le Tissier, Charlie Nicholas and Phil Thompson were sacked from Sky Sports, he said this:
'The racism is going through the roof today. Can somebody just answer me this: What does Micah Richards, Alex Scott, Sol Campbell, Clinton Morrison, or any other black pundit have to do with Sky's decision to get rid of these guys?

'All because three middle-aged white guys have got the sack. I kiss my teeth, say raasclaat and all that sort of stuff. What have they done, what have these guys done?

'Because a black person or a woman might get the opportunity to do this job. They might get a chance to do this show. Why are people upset?'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

The Wealdstone Raider will be presenting it at this rate 🤣
Highly likely anyone who chooses to appear will become all MOTD fans least favourite person. What are the chances of no one stepping in and then having to pull it off air?

Reactions: 11
Calling it now, going to be these three BBC legends presenting match of the day tomorrow.
(showing my age now)
20230310_195247.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jermaine Jenas has said that if he was doing Match of the Day tomorrow he would also say no.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm expecting the BBC to phone me anytime as surely the way people are saying no they'll get to me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jermaine Jenas has said that if he was doing Match of the Day tomorrow he would also say no.
Alex Scott has also said she wouldn't do it.

And in Piers-adjacent news, Jeremy Clarkson responded in support of Shearer's tweet.

Land-mark goal figure in sights
Marcus Rashford has been named the Premier League player of the month for a third time after collecting the award for his February performances.

He is now level with Mo Salah for the most POTM awards in a season.

And with three months left Rashford has a chance to break the record.

C’mon Marcus! 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is absolutely gonna blow up in the BBC faces and as other have said you could see them having to cancel tomorrow's episode, all just have the matches with no punditry.

This is absolutely gonna blow up in the BBC faces and as other have said you could see them having to cancel tomorrow's episode, all just have the matches with no punditry.
yup no pundits plus lots of viewers are boycotting it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.