Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure it’s an old photo, not that it matters because it’s unacceptable regardless of when it was taken but implying that it was taken today to score points is unfair imo. I just hope there’s no disrespectful chants from both sets of fans today especially after the managers both spoke out about it like you said, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
I hope so, I really do hope it's an old picture. 🙏
Really hoping both don't do anything stupid. You would think both set of fan understand how pissed we get when it happens so why would both fans do it at each other. Both are a few clubs who have had tragedy so we should come together in that sense. But unfortunately we both have fans who are bleeping tit yo try and get points

Reactions: 6
I hope so, I really do hope it's an old picture. 🙏
Really hoping both don't do anything stupid. You would think both set of fan understand how pissed we get when it happens so why would both fans do it at each other. Both are a few clubs who have had tragedy so we should come together in that sense. But unfortunately we both have fans who are bleeping tit yo try and get points
I’m pretty sure it’s dark in the photo and i’m also pretty sure i’ve seen it doing the rounds on twitter before, like I said doesn’t really matter when it was it’s still wrong but I don’t like that people are trying to increase the animosity by implying it was taken today. To be honest most fans of both clubs are normal/respectful and don’t say anything about either tragedies because like you said they know how the other feels, but as always the select few always have to ruin it. They don’t represent the fanbases luckily but it’s still not nice to see.

Reactions: 5
& person who posted it is a twit so wouldn't surprise me him posting old pics to try whip the hatred up :rolleyes: :mad:

& person who posted it is a twit so wouldn't surprise me him posting old pics to try whip the hatred up :rolleyes: :mad:
It’s always a high intensity fixture for both players and fans so it wouldn’t surprise me. With regards to the game i’m just hoping for a 3-1 utd or something similar rather than a battering, i’ve just seen our lineup and it’s not looking good 😭

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure it’s dark in the photo and i’m also pretty sure i’ve seen it doing the rounds on twitter before, like I said doesn’t really matter when it was it’s still wrong but I don’t like that people are trying to increase the animosity by implying it was taken today. To be honest most fans of both clubs are normal/respectful and don’t say anything about either tragedies because like you said they know how the other feels, but as always the select few always have to ruin it. They don’t represent the fanbases luckily but it’s still not nice to see.
Yeah that what was throwing me off with how dark it was.

Really hoping for tonight to be without anything no chating nothing. Both fan bases respectful the managers so hopfully is works this time
---
Feel like it's gonna be close tho 1 or 2 goals

It’s always a high intensity fixture for both players and fans so it wouldn’t surprise me. With regards to the game i’m just hoping for a 3-1 utd or something similar rather than a battering, i’ve just seen our lineup and it’s not looking good 😭
I'm hoping for a draw. Its always such a unpredictable fixture.

I'm hoping for a draw. Its always such a unpredictable fixture.
I would take a draw all day long but can’t see it sadly. Luckily i’m only able to watch the first 20 minutes so if it goes tits up I won’t have to watch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
surely it should be easy to get the cctv and find the fans doing this 🙄. It’s not needed. All clubs have arseholes but you’d think they’d both know by now this is proper crappy behaviour

surely it should be easy to get the cctv and find the fans doing this 🙄. It’s not needed. All clubs have arseholes but you’d think they’d both know by now this is proper crappy behaviour
Exactly! It’s 2023 ffs CCTV & footage from peoples phones should be more than enough to find whoever does these things and ban them for life, it’s really not that difficult.

Good game this, one thing I have to say though Konate… where would Liverpool be if he was actually fit the whole first half of the season. I rate him highly!

Good game this, one thing I have to say though Konate… where would Liverpool be if he was actually fit the whole first half of the season. I rate him highly!
I know you can never say for sure but i’m pretty confident if he was fit all season we would be comfortably within the top 4. I never hear anyone talking about him but he’s 100% been our best defender this season.

Reactions: 2
was always gonna be Gakpo :ROFLMAO:
If anyone was going to score i’m glad it was him lol. I’m fully expecting you lot to come back in the second half though but i’m leaving with a Gakpo goal so i’m all good 🤣

If anyone was going to score i’m glad it was him lol. I’m fully expecting you lot to come back in the second half though but i’m leaving with a Gakpo goal so i’m all good 🤣
nunez to make it 2 is what i'm expecting

• Haha
Delighted for Gakpo with the goal! Expecting United to come back in the second half though so just happy with the Gakpo with the goal!!

nunez to make it 2 is what i'm expecting
No chance, he’s miles off it today from what I watched and I can actually see him coming off soon. Think his shoulder injury must be bothering him because usually he’s well up for it and today he just looks sluggish.

• Haha
No chance, he’s miles off it today from what I watched and I can actually see him coming off soon. Think his shoulder injury must be bothering him because usually he’s well up for it and today he just looks sluggish.
Told ya :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.